Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The most surprising thing about the article is that this Brandon claims he played football.
View attachment 266875
View attachment 266876

View attachment 266873
View attachment 266874
Sally Kohn Gay GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Advertisement
All the FSU people are talking about Rodemaker turning into Cardale Jones and them winning a natty. They struggled for a half against a 3-7 FCS team. No contender does that. I think they’ll have a better gameplan for Rodemaker, but that offense looks completely different with him under center. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them lose the next 3 in a row. Travis Etienne is gonna run for 150 on that defense, alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I almost,I say almost,want them to beat the turds next week and get to the CFB playoffs cause no matter who they play they are going to get destroyed on nat’l TV something we are accustomed too….

I mean they will go in as a #4 IF they get in which means most likely they’ll run into the UM /OSU winner either one of which will manhandle them especially w/o Jordan….

I almost,I say almost,want them to beat the turds next week and get to the CFB playoffs cause no matter who they play they are going to get destroyed on nat’l TV something we are accustomed too….

I mean they will go in as a #4 IF they get in which means most likely they’ll run into the UM /OSU winner either one of which will manhandle them especially w/o Jordan….
We need them to beat the turds this week and drop the turds even lower with the perception from recruits eyes but lose out in the ACC championship game to lousville so they can't be make the playoffs and are right back where they were last year

We need them to beat the turds this week and drop the turds even lower with the perception from recruits eyes but lose out in the ACC championship game to lousville so they can't be make the playoffs and are right back where they were last year

Oh I forgot they had to play Louisville….either way I want to see them get destroyed on TV by someone…really don’t care much as to who does the destroying

Nah I hate the gator but FSU finishing the year 11-3 helps on a three game losing streak helps us way more than Florida going 6-7 or 7-6.

Advertisement
I wish they could both lose, but I have more hatred towards FSU. I hate Ohio State and Notre Dame even more than UF.

Advertisement
Nah I hate the gator but FSU finishing the year 11-3 helps on a three game losing streak helps us way more than Florida going 6-7 or 7-6.
I agree 100%. Florida’s season is already a dumpster fire, and a close win over a Travis-less Semenhole team isn’t going to change that perception. What we need now is for FSU’s season to totally go off the rails and lose their last three games. I hate the Turds’ as much as the next guy, but this is the classic case of the lesser of two evils.

Advertisement
Back