Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
In the past we would have like one small group of good players to choose from and if that didn’t play out we were left hanging and trying to find good things to say about recruits

Mario just has a different recruiting board than anything we’ve seen in 20 years
Facts

People would always put excuses for the players but the players were recruited by people we said sucked and hated lmao. To me it’s both I blame it on the talent always but the HC is who I’m pointing at cause he brings in those guys. And u 100% right everyone would try to find anything good to say. Like Gabe Terry and others (think that was his name) ordinary dudes though. And then you would hear their names even after they were gone like they were ballers, blaming the development when the NFL was choosing not to develop them either lmao. That sh would **** me off man, the fans would get me upset cause they weren’t looking at the real problem. Our guys didn’t even look the same and when u put the tv on and saw sec ball you saw where those guys were going that Miami used to get fk what the rankings said.

And that’s all it took for me to understand. And I said when they change that Miami will rise again and bang we seeing it.

Who is this ?

1000001679.jpeg

Advertisement
They will after he doesn't sign with them, you know because he's not a locker room guy.
I honestly don't know which is a more delusional fanbase, FSU or UF?
Lol I hear you but I think they’ll melt down if they miss on JS. He is tall which is apparently the most important attribute for Uncle Mike’s WR room.

Best WR in the country arguably the best hs player in the country. If we steal him they’ll cry themselves to sleep.

Hope he goes to the Miami-FSU game in chode Campbell stadium and we beat the breaks off them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back