Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The drop off after this year is going to be biblical.
They have a good DL but imo it doesn’t match up well with this OL. If Francis blocks his side well I’m taking this as a win cause I don’t think they going to get as much pressure as the country thinks. I said by the end of the year this would be a top 20 OL and number one in the acc by seasons end. I did not expect it to be this fast. But I should believe more in my beliefs, if you get the right talent they will perform it’s that simple.

They have a good DL but imo it doesn’t match up well with this OL. If Francis blocks his side well I’m taking this as a win cause I don’t think they going to get as much pressure as the country thinks. I said by the end of the year this would be a top 20 OL and number one in the acc by seasons end. I did not expect it to be this fast. But I should believe more in my beliefs, if you get the right talent they will perform it’s that simple.

O pass rush outside of Verse. Going to be praying they can get another DE to bail them out in the portal this year.

O pass rush outside of Verse. Going to be praying they can get another DE to bail them out in the portal this year.
If they arent physically strong up front them boys in trouble. Its cool to have speed rushers but if they arent physical they in trouble when you go against a line like this. Throughout these years when u watch the elite of the elite its usually a stale mate up front but its a different type of physical. Something I saw growing up from our Canes was exactly what most of the elites do stack up front. The game is different when u got those guys up front it just looks different it looks like a Miami or SEC the last 15 years. It just has that look man, I know when I see it this is it right here the building blocks are being put in place for a long run

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He put on too much weight. Will be dropping 15-20 lbs before the combine and still be a 1st rounder. But I doubt he goes top 10.

I haven't seen **** from him this year that makes him a Top 10 pick. Not even close. He has half a sack in 5 games.

Bruh I never been this impressed with just finding guys and then u turn the film on it’s a different breed. Crazy times bruh…… I thought I would never see this in my lifetime lol. The players just look different man. Mario doing stupid homework on guys they look far different at most positions than previous staffs minus Butch. @JHallCanes tell me I’m trippin bruh
In the past we would have like one small group of good players to choose from and if that didn’t play out we were left hanging and trying to find good things to say about recruits

Mario just has a different recruiting board than anything we’ve seen in 20 years

Advertisement
Back