Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Tampa right he using his eyes and they ain’t trying to hear that sh. Big time homers over there holy f. At least here mad heads keep it 100 about prospects even if they go to rivals. They ain’t turn away Carr that’s cap and they are not getting JS. Where do they get their info cause they are going to hate that guy lol.
I’m surprised they haven’t turned away from JS yet too.

Advertisement
1696522119719.png

Klatt be just slobbering that Colorado hype...but he spitting here and he had us beating Texas A&M. FSU dead last in yard differential of 27 undefeated teams. But they are great!

He's one of the few NOT buying into the FSU hype.

Most of the media are lazy and just following the narrative that started preseason. Here's more stat stuffers that should make people scratch their head and laugh at the FSU top 5 ranking.

ACC team stats after week 5:

Miami is #1 in total offense. FSU is #7. Miami is #1 in rush offense. FSU is #11. Miami is #4 in pass offense. FSU is #5.

Miami is #2 in total defense behind #1 Clemson. FSU is #12 in total defense behind #11 BC and ahead of #13 UVA and #14 GT.

Miami has the #1 rushing defense. FSU is #9.

Miami is #8 in pass defense. FSU is dead last at #14.

All this hype about an overrated FSU team who statistically is a middle to lower tier ACC team.

Sooner or later the wins and losses have to match the statistics.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005_225423_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_225423_Chrome.jpg
    555.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231005_225412_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231005_225412_Chrome.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Hold up I didn’t realize the two dudes they’re talking about are borderline 4 stars. Insanity. Carr right now is looking like one of the best is the country.
Carr could easily be a 5 star. His combination of SPEED AND ACCELERATION is ELITE ELITE. Those dudes are program changers and getting a guy with those traits you are lucky if you have 2-3 in the nation per year and this cat is basically saying nah pass we have McCoy and two MIDS committed.

Most of the media are lazy and just following the narrative that started preseason. Here's more stat stuffers that should make people scratch their head and laugh at the FSU top 5 ranking.

Miami is #1 in total offense. FSU is #7. Miami is #1 in rush offense. FSU is #11. Miami is #4 in pass offense. FSU is #5.

Miami is #2 in total defense behind #1 Clemson. FSU is #12 in total defense behind #11 BC and ahead of #13 UVA and #14 GT.

All this hype about an overrated FSU team who statistically is a middle to lower tier ACC team.

Facts it’s going to come crashing down and Norvell has done enough to blind them and stay longer. Works out for everyone, but you hate to see it.

At this time, they can still cling to the SOS and lie to themselves about how LSU
and Clemson are skewing the stats.

This narrative will be dead or validated in 3 or 4 more games. Going into our match up we will know who is the better team and the Vegas line will reflect it.

Advertisement
Facts it’s going to come crashing down and Norvell has done enough to blind them and stay longer. Works out for everyone, but you hate to see it.
I don't mind us going under the radar and I actually hope FSU hangs around the top 10 until we play them.

I'm in agreement with Miami Flo that we are going to "BOOM" them in Tally this year. He felt that way before the A&M game as did I.

I felt we were a 10+ win team before the season. That feeling has only gotten stronger.

I don't mind us going under the radar and I actually hope FSU hangs around the top 10 until we play them.

I'm in agreement with Miami Flo that we are going to "BOOM" them in Tally this year. He felt that way before the A&M game as did I.

I felt we were a 10+ win team before the season. That feeling has only gotten stronger.
Yea I agree they getting boomed facts

At this time, they can still cling to the SOS and lie to themselves about how LSU
and Clemson are skewing the stats.

This narrative will be dead or validated in 3 or 4 more games. Going into our match up we will know who is the better team and the Vegas line will reflect it.
Agreed. We'll know more about them and us by the end of October. We have UNC and Clemson.
FSU only has 2 more real tests on their schedule in Duke and Miami.

It looks like Riley Leonard will not be available for the FSU game which is a shame. I think the Duke defense is for real. The proved it against ND. FSU will struggle to score against Duke early, but I expect Duke to struggle more without Leonard.

FSU will squeak out another win sgainst Duke to remain undefeated.

I hope we hold up our end of the bargain remainingundefeated so we can best the brake off FSU on prime time tv. It will be glorious!!!

Advertisement
Agreed. We'll know more about them and us by the end of October. We have UNC and Clemson.
FSU only has 2 more real tests on their schedule in Duke and Miami.

It looks like Riley Leonard will not be available for the FSU game which is a shame. I think the Duke defense is for real. The proved it against ND. FSU will struggle to score against Duke early, but I expect Duke to struggle more without Leonard.

FSU will squeak out another win sgainst Duke to remain undefeated.

I hope we hold up our end of the bargain remainingundefeated so we can best the brake off FSU on prime time tv. It will be glorious!!!

If 2017 taught me anything it's that how you look often matters more than the outcome of the games. A W is a W but if you are backdooring your way into them eventually a really good team will expose you.

So far FSU looks like a good team that will beat most teams they play but they are a team that beats you with big plays, they lack consistency. They aren't particularly great at anything. They do most things good enough to win and have been able to limit their disastrous plays, some of which has been pure luck.

For example, in the LSU game Travis threw up a Brennan Armstrong level arm punt from inside his own endzone and just got lucky that LSU didn't come down with it. Whole complexion of that game could have shifted on that play. Vs Clemson the tigers missed FG late and scoop n score were the difference. If Clubnik makes a better decision with the ball or Dabo's dumbass had gone and gotten a serviceable kicker FSU would be just another top 25 team that was overhyped and the stats would back that up.

Advertisement
Back