Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

View attachment 247202

View attachment 247203
View attachment 247204

Bold Strategies Cotton GIF - Bold Strategies Cotton Pays Off GIFs

This reminds me of how they got enamored with Wesley and Damari. We are not battling bums for kids or only going after locks like FSU. We are head to head with Ohio, UGA and Bama , Texas and others. JJ must have a snake oil salesman tongue to have UF thinking he flipping to them then magically the delusional enters FSU. While we here be like, nope, i believe it when i see it. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
What if, hear me out, norvell stands on the sidewalk waiting for them when they arrive and awkwardly shouts “he’s back!” 4 times before going in pelvis first for a hug?

See, initially I thought that maybe Norvell could just stalk them outside their windows like this but I realized that John Cusack did nothing to deserve such a comparison. A) He doesn't have cornrows and B) his corny move actually worked.

ows_157082662349854.jpg

Advertisement
the mark of a truly delusional fan is one who counts on flipping the prize commitments from other schools. Hardly ever happens.
They haven't got a clue. Another delusional fanbase. If they had listened to "Canes Live" with Peter Ariz, they'd know. He had JoJo and fellow committed recruits from the Miami Gardens Ravens who all played together in youth football. Zero chance of these young men flipping from Miami. Smith grew up a Canes fan, but made a business decision with OSU. If we show out on the field, I think he will flip to UM. As other posters have stated, Smith isn't flipping to anyone except Miami if he does flip.

The DelusioNole fanbase is also convinced they are making the playoffs and winning the NC next year.
You are 100% correct. They are totally bought into having a playoff team. I think Jordan Travis was talking about winning a natty. They don't have a roster even close to winning a natty or making the playoffs. Last year's 10-3 could have been an 8-5 or 7-6 season with close one score wins (3/4 were 3 points or less) over UF, OU, LSU, and Louisville, but they keep drinking the Jim Jones Kool-Aide.

I would absolutely love to roll into Tally and hand them a big fat "L" eliminating them from the ACC championship game. I think we have more talent than they do. It's just a big unknown with so many new players and new schemes on both sides of the ball. They have an established team and should be optimistic, but not delusional with their fans and players alike.

Advertisement
You are 100% correct. They are totally bought into having a playoff team. I think Jordan Travis was talking about winning a natty. They don't have a roster even close to winning a natty or making the playoffs. Last year's 10-3 could have been an 8-5 or 7-6 season with close one score wins (3/4 were 3 points or less) over UF, OU, LSU, and Louisville, but they keep drinking the Jim Jones Kool-Aide.

I would absolutely love to roll into Tally and hand them a big fat "L" eliminating them from the ACC championship game. I think we have more talent than they do. It's just a big unknown with so many new players and new schemes on both sides of the ball. They have an established team and should be optimistic, but not delusional with their fans and players alike.
1690048388222.png

1689891307849.png

1690048432418.png

1690048447107.png

Last edited:
I don’t need to remind everyone who the WR coach is for the Criminoles. When you look at it through that lens it all starts to make sense. Then again, the Gators have Gonzales which isn’t much better. Beard should be able to get whoever he wants going against those two. After they lost Abrams, they’re now rationalizing the situation by saying their making room for Jeremiah lol. My gut tells me he sticks with the Suckeyes, but if he flips anywhere it will be to us.
That’s why that hykeem commit is huge for us
It bought dugans that 5 star
Who anyone at Miami besides gattis would have easily gotten
But now he and his slurpers will stick to that ONE win and he’ll be able to stick around long enough

Last edited:
That’s why that hykeem commit is for us
It bought him that 5 star
Who anyone besides gattis would have easily gotten
But now he and his slurpers will stick to that ONE win and he’ll be able to stick around long enough
True. For all the talk about how awful Gattis’ play calling was, the part that doesn’t get mentioned enough was how equally unimpressive his recruiting was. Some might point to the fact that we signed Ray Ray and Robby but let’s be honest...they both love Miami and they were literal slam dunks who any recruiter with a pulse could have gotten them to sign. I feel like Gattis had very little, if anything, to do with that. Let’s just say Gattis’ effort seemed extremely “lacking” when it pertains to recruiting.

Advertisement
Back