Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
75% VERBAL....Which in the Grand scheme of things, is nothing. Especially these days. A team can jump or plummet rather quickly.
Verbals mean more now than they have in the past. We have seen the data already that over 70-80% stick. Not saying some won’t and the classes can’t look somewhat different from now to ESD but some form of what you have now will be what you have then.

Bolden is a UGA lean, five star they think they’re in it for.

Just need Bama to put the full court press on Lester.

They're worried about Colorado now for Lester. They're backtracking off of 100% a few weeks ago to strong favorite now. I guess they learned from their OL locks that committed to USC that nothing is guaranteed with Mike and HS recruiting.

Advertisement
Statistically 85% stick....
In the fall of 2018 when Miami's season was falling apart after their 5-1 start:

• 12/16/18 - LB Anthony Solomon (3 star)
  • 12/13/18 - CB Jarvis Brownlee (3 star)
  • 12/12/18 - LB Sam Brooks (3 star)
  • 12/02/18 - OL Kinglsey Eguakun (3 star)
  • 12/03/18 - OL Michael Tarquin (3 star)
  • 11/11/18 - RB Damarius Good (3 star)
  • 11/05/18 - S Neal Nunn (4 star)
  • 11/04/18 - RB Marcus Crowley (4 star)

In the fall of 2015, after Al Golden's departure:

• 12/16/15 - WR Desmond Phillips (3 star)
  • 12/12/15 - TE Evan Hinson (3 star)
  • 11/28/15 - OL Jawaan Taylor (3 star)
  • 11/10/15 - RB Zack Moss (2 star) (yes, that Zach Moss)
  • 11/06/15 - DE Izon Pulley (3 star)
  • [BGCOLOR=initial]11/08/15 - DE Josh Uche (3 star)[/BGCOLOR]

In addition, WR Ahmmon Richards (4 star) decommitted in late October, followed by LB Zach McCloud in November 2015. Both were ultimately back in the class.

A bad season by FSU could lead to a higher than expected wave of decommitments.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t need to remind everyone who the WR coach is for the Criminoles. When you look at it through that lens it all starts to make sense. Then again, the Gators have Gonzales which isn’t much better. Beard should be able to get whoever he wants going against those two. After they lost Abrams, they’re now rationalizing the situation by saying their making room for Jeremiah lol. My gut tells me he sticks with the Suckeyes, but if he flips anywhere it will be to us.

Advertisement
Back