Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Not sure where you are getting the info on Bolden but looks like he has 4 crystal balls to GA, even FSU has a prediction in for GA.
From fsu osu and uga site my guy.
ACDD3431-7131-4C85-A93E-B5DBEF6B6236.png
B7748A46-D5B2-4CC7-82C3-66B486248F4D.png
575FB113-B0A1-4331-9C3F-8DDADD1D406B.png

Last edited by a moderator:
From fsu osu and uga site my guy.
That would be interesting if they won a NIL battle against those two. I think they get Lester but I'd be surprised if they got Bolden. The way I read it their guy is saying they lead and then Ga guy saying they are a legit contender. FSU guys were saying they led for JoJo last week and they were a contender for that to.

That would be interesting if they won a NIL battle against those two. I think they get Lester but I'd be surprised if they got Bolden. The way I read it their guy is saying they lead and then Ga guy saying they are a legit contender. FSU guys were saying they led for JoJo last week and they were a contender for that to.
Lester grew up an FSU fan so I presumed they’d land him over Bama. He’s also got an official scheduled to Colorado I think, even though they didn’t make his top three (they were in the top five).

I hope they don’t land Bolden.

Lester grew up an FSU fan so I presumed they’d land him over Bama. He’s also got an official scheduled to Colorado I think, even though they didn’t make his top three (they were in the top five).

I hope they don’t land Bolden.
This is where Bama shines unfortunately for FSU. They stick around for these kids deciding late and then Saban comes in with two bags one filled with money and the other filled with receipts of players he put in the league. It tests the very best loyalties of fandom at that point. The pitch is sure you can take a chance, but I’m the best chance to make you millions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No matter how much I dislike someone I never wish I’ll will unless they have it coming. Act like a POS I wish you the worst.

That being said Fsu has been in such a heater of good luck with injuries, plays going their way, other teams having a key injury the week they play, etc that if just feels like they are due. At some point that luck runs out. For Bama, Uga, etc they March on. But FSU has 1-2 guy on each side of the ball that if they lose just one it completely changes everything.

No matter how much I dislike someone I never wish I’ll will unless they have it coming. Act like a POS I wish you the worst.

That being said Fsu has been in such a heater of good luck with injuries, plays going their way, other teams having a key injury the week they play, etc that if just feels like they are due. At some point that luck runs out. For Bama, Uga, etc they March on. But FSU has 1-2 guy on each side of the ball that if they lose just one it completely changes everything.

That's what happens when you can't recruit high school players. They haven't recruited a class better than 18th since 2018.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Travis has come a long way. I still don’t think he is some elite level passer. But he is tough to get down and extends plays so DB’s have to cover for longer than they should.

That Rodemaker kid might be good…but his action was so limited it’s impossible to know. That Louisville game was so bad. They blew a coverage on Wilson and he gained like 70ish yards then he underthrew a ball in the end zone that Wilson snagged from a midget DB.

He was sacked and was running for his life the rest of the time. That was another game where everything broke FSU’s way.

Between that and Lsu alone it changes the whole season. Forget that they played Oklahoma’s back ups for the most part and Florida with a qb that couldn’t complete a forward pass and only had 1 of their top 5 WR I believe (who cares about that game though.

FSU took care of business. But a they were much closer to 6-6 then they realize.

Travis has come a long way. I still don’t think he is some elite level passer. But he is tough to get down and extends plays so DB’s have to cover for longer than they should.

That Rodemaker kid might be good…but his action was so limited it’s impossible to know. That Louisville game was so bad. They blew a coverage on Wilson and he gained like 70ish yards then he underthrew a ball in the end zone that Wilson snagged from a midget DB.

He was sacked and was running for his life the rest of the time. That was another game where everything broke FSU’s way.

Between that and Lsu alone it changes the whole season. Forget that they played Oklahoma’s back ups for the most part and Florida with a qb that couldn’t complete a forward pass and only had 1 of their top 5 WR I believe (who cares about that game though.

FSU took care of business. But a they were much closer to 6-6 then they realize.
Let them believe they're a legit contender for the CFP. It's more fun for everyone that way.

The delusion is growing. QB1 is good but they’ve got nothing behind him to even consider them having the best QB room. Their backup has 2 TD and 5 picks over 3 years.

View attachment 247050

View attachment 247051

Let them keep pumping sunshine over there. Their playoff hopes will be crushed by the end of September and the talent they do have is gone after this year.

Advertisement
Back