Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

true. The best part is how quickly that likely gets crushed. By the end of September they will be talking about who needs to lose to who to give them a shot. Meanwhile if they lose to Clemson they won’t even get an ACC champ game
I think they will need to lose atleast 2 or 3 acc games to not make the ACC championship and they have such a weak ACC schedule I'd be surprised if they lost that many.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think they will need to lose atleast 2 or 3 acc games to not make the ACC championship and they have such a week ACC schedule I'd be surprised if they lost that many.
Yea. They have really good shot to play Clemson again in Charlotte with their conference schedule. They dumped divisions so it's just going to be top 2 winning percentage. They have to stay healthy though which they were fortunate with last year.

Advertisement
Yes. You missed the fact that this is a 6-year old Tears thread, not a "best class in the ACC right now" thread.
I’m all for the tears thread, most of my posts are in **** tears, I just expected the Noles to be a bit lower on the board is all. Are we expecting them to miss on some upcoming targets and are we expecting some big targets to hit to move past them even though we have more players committed?

Yes. You missed the fact that this is a 6-year old Tears thread, not a "best class in the ACC right now" thread.

How much you want to bet he’s one of those guys that just longs for the day when “FSU was really good“ so that they would provide “better competition“ for us. There’s quite a few of those spear slurpers around.

I’m all for the tears thread, most of my posts are in **** tears, I just expected the Noles to be a bit lower on the board is all. Are we expecting them to miss on some upcoming targets and are we expecting some big targets to hit to move past them even though we have more players committed?
Do you expect them to maintain that position?

Advertisement
Do you expect them to maintain that position?
I don’t I just assumed they were a bit behind us until listening to a recent pod. I’m also one of the ones who believes they lose a couple games they aren’t supposed and that shouldn’t help their cause.

How much you want to bet he’s one of those guys that just longs for the day when “FSU was really good“ so that they would provide “better competition“ for us. There’s quite a few of those spear slurpers around.
Never been me my friend you can check my posts whenever someone sniffs their jock on the Eye in the Sky forum.

I don’t I just assumed they were a bit behind us until listening to a recent pod. I’m also one of the ones who believes they lose a couple games they aren’t supposed and that shouldn’t help their cause.
It's way to early to be looking at class rankings. If we win like we are supposed to we will have a better class if we don't we most likely won't.

Well...they've missed on a number of targets...and we might be about to flip one of the top guys on their commit list...

So, I don't know, I think we can allow it...

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1689708307818.jpg

Advertisement
It's way to early to be looking at class rankings. If we win like we are supposed to we will have a better class if we don't we most likely won't.
I don’t think it’s too early to look at class rankings at this point in the year anymore. Most classes are about 75% full.

I don’t think it’s too early to look at class rankings at this point in the year anymore. Most classes are about 75% full.
Norvell has lost 1 top player around or close to signing day every year. Mario has gotten a few top players close to signing day and occasionally the surprise. I can see if FSU was way in front but as close as it is now it's way to early to be concerned. Only other top player I see FSU having traction with is Lester and he is a prime flip candidate if he commits.

Advertisement
Back