Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I have never seen a team that had just about
People want to criticize Mario for his endgame coaching, but TrumpyCane wants to remind you how many WTF moments Norvell has had in his three year so far.
All the luck go their way than the Noles last year. Truly mind boggling how lucky they got constantly.

IMG_9650.jpeg

5* WR on a visit to them used the gif of the horse falling to announce it 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He can’t recruit HS. They’re already excited about ‘25 kids coming to camp because they’re shooting blanks with the ‘24 kids left on their board.

I think their class is gonna be really average again. I think they have a little more traction on the trail than they’ve had, but Norvell’s best class was last year and it was 19th. I don’t see this year being that much better than where they’ve been. Maybe they flirt with Top 12? Long way to go of course but if they miss on kids like Trader and Patterson I really don’t see the Top 200 kids they’re going to sign that will bump them towards the Top 10. Charles Lester would help if he pops. The linemen, Zandamela and Jon Daniels?

I Don’t see them trending for much elite talent and if they **** the bed on the field with all these lofty expectations, look out.

Advertisement
I think their class is gonna be really average again. I think they have a little more traction on the trail than they’ve had, but Norvell’s best class was last year and it was 19th. I don’t see this year being that much better than where they’ve been. Maybe they flirt with Top 12? Long way to go of course but if they miss on kids like Trader and Patterson I really don’t see the Top 200 kids they’re going to sign that will bump them towards the Top 10. Charles Lester would help if he pops. The linemen, Zandamela and Jon Daniels?

I Don’t see them trending for much elite talent and if they **** the bed on the field with all these lofty expectations, look out.
Not to mention Atkins is probably going to start getting some HC looks. He is their best recruiter and did a good job with that Oline. Would be a big hit

They're not getting Trader or Patterson

Advertisement
Back