Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
No rule. But this thread keeps sliding to page 2 and people wanted to know why.

I actually disagree. It's sliding to page 2 because @lindend has gone recruiting bonkers. He has 80 different threads going and updates (bumps) seemingly dozens of them a day, which pushes other content off the first page much quicker than in the past.

Page 3 is the new page 2!

I actually disagree. It's sliding to page 2 because @lindend has gone recruiting bonkers. He has 80 different threads going and updates (bumps) seemingly dozens of them a day, which pushes other content off the first page much quicker than in the past.

Agreed.

I have frequently blamed @lindend for classing up the joint.

It wasn't that long ago that a Tears thread could stay on the front page for weeks. Sadly, we now need Tears Sentinels to patrol these streets on our behalf.

It’s not surprising you disagree with an inane statement, but the reason this thread keeps going to page 2 is that there are routinely 2-4 days between posts, most of which are literally “how’d this thing get to page 2 smh”.

You defend the strangest things.

Advertisement
I'd also point out that OUR season is still going (and hopefully will for a while), so it's still fun to point out that F$U's decades-long post-season streak is OVER!

But I understand, we will have a few slow months here.
Pop all the champagne over this.

Red Sox Sport GIF by MLB

It’s not surprising you disagree with an inane statement, but the reason this thread keeps going to page 2 is that there are routinely 2-4 days between posts, most of which are literally “how’d this thing get to page 2 smh”.

You defend the strangest things.

"Defend?" Weird take.

I told no lies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Athalon has FSU winning the ACC and going to the national championship.

I’m more interested in hearing how they could regress to a 5-6 win season this year.
A title appearance is out there but I don’t know if that schedule is difficult enough to only win 5 or 6 games. LSU, Clemson and Pitt are tough. Obviously I’d like for us to be in that category but we aren’t yet. I don’t think they have enough baseline talent to avoid a potential slip up game. They are probably closer to 8-4 than 6-6 imo.

But we all thought Manny’s super senior team in 2021 was gonna turn us around for good and we all know how that ended.

Advertisement
Athalon has FSU winning the ACC and going to the national championship.

I’m more interested in hearing how they could regress to a 5-6 win season this year.

Let’s see what happens when they have all the “hype”… last year they were just projected to make a bowl game at 6-6 and exceed expectations. There was absolutely no pressure…Now that the spotlight is on them let’s see what happens

Advertisement
Back