Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Well guys, first of all, congratulations to FSU on "not swept at home this weekend!" They only lost 2 of 3 in Tally against Clemson. Of course they also lost at home to Jacksonville earlier in the week, so with last nights midweek loss to UF, they've gone 1-4 since my last update, bringing the tally on this Tallahassee Tailspin to 2-16, or a winning percentage of .111 over the last month.

My good friend Dave Chapelle once told me that you hate to see it, but you love to see it. :)

One more note, this might be the last time I can post the entirely of this tailspin in one screenshot, its getting too big to fit on my screen even if I reduce the font way down!

View attachment 235298

Good news for FSU. I worked out the screenshot sizing and was able to fit their whole implosion into one pic. Wait, that's good news for us, my bad.

Weekend Update: FSU swept (again). And heartbreakingly, as they took a lead in the 10th inning, only to lose 5-4.

That runs the Tallahassee Tailspin to 2-19, or a winning percentage of .095 over the last month. You are not reading that wrong. FSU has only won 2 of their last 21 games. In baseball. A game where it's nearly impossible to play sub .350 ball.

Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 10.28.40 PM.png

Advertisement
Good news for FSU. I worked out the screenshot sizing and was able to fit their whole implosion into one pic. Wait, that's good news for us, my bad.

Weekend Update: FSU swept (again). And heartbreakingly, as they took a lead in the 10th inning, only to lose 5-4.

That runs the Tallahassee Tailspin to 2-19, or a winning percentage of .095 over the last month. You are not reading that wrong. FSU has only won 2 of their last 21 games. In baseball. A game where it's nearly impossible to play sub .350 ball.

View attachment 235778
This is legitimately insane.

Advertisement

View attachment 235778
Agreed, it's hard to have that low of winning percentage in baseball. The old saying is, out of 10 games you will win 4 and lose 4. It's the other 2 games that make your season.

View attachment 235778

This is legitimately insane.

Agreed, it's hard to have that low of winning percentage in baseball. The old saying is, out of 10 games you will win 4 and lose 4. It's the other 2 games that make your season.

The baseball program is in a real tailspin.

Not just this season’s losing streak, but their last few years have been terrible - just last summer resulting in Mike Martin Jr, being summarily and embarrassingly fired - the son of their “legendary“ coach, and careeer-wise one of the highest winning percentages in the nation, all time.

Of course Mike Martin Sr. never won ****, contributing dust to their empty trophy case, He was a “legendary” coach at that bereft program, and had a real and visceral hatred of our program. Nothing makes me happier than seeing his son being embarrassed like that. It must’ve been a bitter pill for that old fool to swallow.

Lord, I love making posts like this.

The baseball program is in a real tailspin.

Not just this season’s losing streak, but their last few years have been terrible - just last summer resulting in Mike Martin Jr, being summarily and embarrassingly fired - the son of their “legendary“ coach, and careeer-wise one of the highest winning percentages in the nation, all time.

Of course Mike Martin Sr. never won ****, contributing dust to their empty trophy case, He was a “legendary” coach at that bereft program, and had a real and visceral hatred of our program. Nothing makes me happier than seeing his son being embarrassed like that. It must’ve been a bitter pill for that old fool to swallow.

Lord, I love making posts like this.

Love that we denied Martin his last attempt at a title in 99

View attachment 235778
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their qb is covering up a lot of talent issues. Let him keep that HC employed
I think they go 9-3 at worst. Their schedule is pathetic. They’d definitely be favored against us as things stand, but I think LSU handles them in week 1. They’ll be a solid team, but they’ll be 2-2 by the bye and out of playoff contention. I do think that Travis will regress a bit this year, on account that nobody's going to be surprised by him anymore. Teams have had the whole offseason to study him and that offense.

If there's any year for Norvell to make a run, this is it, though. He's got an experienced QB that's shown tremendous development over the years and talent at a few key spots. And at some point, if the high school recruiting doesn't pick up, the portal won't be enough to cover up the holes.

Advertisement

View attachment 235778

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 10.39.42 AM.png

2-20, .091

:cool:

/bump

Advertisement
Back