Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Listen FSU found ways to win 2 games they would have lost last year (LSU/Ville).

That being said Louisiana is the only sure thing left on their schedule. They should be Gtech but they are starting to play really well and believe they are better than they are (FSU 2 weeks ago).

They are staring down 7-5 or worse if all goes well in our world.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Norvell will script a great first drive, like he always does, and they’ll come away with at least 3. After that though, the boat race begins.

Noles have covered their last 5 as a dog, including 2 outright wins.

I am hoping it gets to 3 though, so I can take Clemson. Not sure it does but I'm gonna wait for now.

Advertisement
1665890218777.gif

Advertisement
0-3 over their toughest three game stretch. Some observations on them.

-Norvell excels at scripting their first drive or two. I think they’ve scored on all their opening drives this year.

-Travis is Malik in 2017. There’s some moments where he makes some solid plays, but there are a lot of head scratchers and terrible throws.

-They’re not the mentally weak team they were in years past. They fight and haven’t given up in any games this season.

-That starting RB of theirs is shifty, and their OL has improved from last year.

- Norvell doesn’t know how to adjust. When they get going in the first half, team’s adjust and shut them down in the 2nd.

-Norvell is still a corch. That fake punt reeked of desperation, and Clemson was calling it out before the ball was even snapped.

-They’re an EXTREMELY undisciplined team. To put it in perspective, we’re #30 in fewest penalty yards. They’re #119. Funny enough, Bama is tied with them and Tennessee is #125. However, they have the talent to overcome that. FSU doesn’t.

-Anything can happen in our game. At this point, they’ve played better than us, but not by much. They got the lucky bounces against LSU and Louisville that we didn’t get against A&M and UNC.

Advertisement
0-3 over their toughest three game stretch. Some observations on them.

-Norvell excels at scripting their first drive or two. I think they’ve scored on all their opening drives this year.

-Travis is Malik in 2017. There’s some moments where he makes some solid plays, but there are a lot of head scratchers and terrible throws.

-They’re not the mentally weak team they were in years past. They fight and haven’t given up in any games this season.

-That starting RB of theirs is shifty, and their OL has improved from last year.

- Norvell doesn’t know how to adjust. When they get going in the first half, team’s adjust and shut them down in the 2nd.

-Norvell is still a corch. That fake punt reeked of desperation, and Clemson was calling it out before the ball was even snapped.

-They’re an EXTREMELY undisciplined team. To put it in perspective, we’re #30 in fewest penalty yards. They’re #119. Funny enough, Bama is tied with them and Tennessee is #125. However, they have the talent to overcome that. FSU doesn’t.

-Anything can happen in our game. At this point, they’ve played better than us, but not by much. They got the lucky bounces against LSU and Louisville that we didn’t get against A&M and UNC.

This is a solid post and I agree w/ 90%, but it's a close call for a Tears thread. I'm allowing it because I don't think it crosses any lines and the well-rounded analysis does not come off as pro-FSU in the slightest. But if you could throw a "fvck those worthless losers" or something like that in the future, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Just because I am sure it will come up as it gets closer. Micah Pittman is now at 22 catches. Second on FSU behind WIlson in 7 games.

That would put him behind Smith and Mallory(23) and one ahead of Frank L(21) who have played 6 games.

If Mike N is who I think he is I am willing to bet they go heavy at Micah the first half vs us to "prove a point' how he was undervalued at Oregon in Marios system.

Just because I am sure it will come up as it gets closer. Micah Pittman is now at 22 catches. Second on FSU behind WIlson in 7 games.

That would put him behind Smith and Mallory(23) and one ahead of Frank L(21) who have played 6 games.

If Mike N is who I think he is I am willing to bet they go heavy at Micah the first half vs us to "prove a point' how he was undervalued at Oregon in Marios system.
Micah would have 23 catches on the year if Travis didn't punt a slot fade to him at the end of the NC State game.

Advertisement
Back