Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Just because I am sure it will come up as it gets closer. Micah Pittman is now at 22 catches. Second on FSU behind WIlson in 7 games.

That would put him behind Smith and Mallory(23) and one ahead of Frank L(21) who have played 6 games.

If Mike N is who I think he is I am willing to bet they go heavy at Micah the first half vs us to "prove a point' how he was undervalued at Oregon in Marios system.
He’s a decent player but he ain’t even close to living up to his recruiting ranking

Advertisement
Former Clemson recruit that took a visit to FSU this weekend.

Attachments

• CF999008-031D-4D33-9794-EADF95E668CA.jpeg
    CF999008-031D-4D33-9794-EADF95E668CA.jpeg
    226.9 KB · Views: 237
Advertisement
Now, they're trying to spin it as the kid got upset because he didn't have a committable FSU offer after getting a look at him.
Everything is spin in Tallahassee. Might as well have Baghdad Bob running comms for the football program. There are so many glaringly obvious signs that Norvell is out of his depth when it comes to recruiting.

They're 4-3 going into their bye. Their game next week is extremely important. Georgia Tech is good enough to upset them.

I think their fans can rationalize going 0-3 in their hardest three-game stretch. But a loss to an average GT team right before our matchup would cause alarm. Imho, this isn't the same mentally weak FSU team that's been expected since 2018. They should be able to do enough to beat GT. Would be great for them to get their hopes up only to lose to us a week later.

Either way, they'll do enough to get to six wins and a bowl. Norvell isn't going anywhere, and his recruiting isn't going to get any better.

They're 4-3 going into their bye. Their game next week is extremely important. Georgia Tech is good enough to upset them.

I think their fans can rationalize going 0-3 in their hardest three-game stretch. But a loss to an average GT team right before our matchup would cause alarm. Imho, this isn't the same mentally weak FSU team that's been expected since 2018. They should be able to do enough to beat GT. Would be great for them to get their hopes up only to lose to us a week later.

Either way, they'll do enough to get to six wins and a bowl. Norvell isn't going anywhere, and his recruiting isn't going to get any better.

Season is playing out perfectly for us. But of course we need to beat them when they come to town.

Advertisement
So he had an offer from Clemson, but not F$U? Sounds plausible...
Go on their boards to get your mind blown. Every blown recruiting opportunity - to them - is actually a) the best-case scenario for them with some twisted logic or b) doesn't matter because [insert player name] doesn't fit into their "culture." The same excuses some on here would give whenever Manny whiffed on a recruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back