Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This really is a season of nightmares. 2-2, our biggest rival is 4-0 potentially moving to 5-0, and our 1st round qb (former) just got benched cause he couldn’t hit the broadside of the barn. We really need Wake to find some magic to beat them. I can’t endure this season if Mario gets run out of the stadium by Norvell

This really is a season of nightmares. 2-2, our biggest rival is 4-0 potentially moving to 5-0, and our 1st round qb (former) just got benched cause he couldn’t hit the broadside of the barn. We really need Wake to find some magic to beat them. I can’t endure this season if Mario gets run out of the stadium by Norvell
Besides us being 0-4, I couldn’t imagine a worse start

Advertisement
Anything’s possible, but there’s a decent chance FSU is 4-3 by the middle of October. Also wouldn’t worry about our match up. It’s a ways away and, in this rivalry, it’s rare for any team to get blown out of the stadium.

Hope so bro. That mtsu loss has me rattled
That MTSU loss will be a turning point, one way or the other. We must take a long look here, not a snapshot in time. Like I said above, there's a real possibility that they're 4-3 after these next three weeks. As for our game, it's hard to prognosticate. Last year, we went into that game with all the momentum while they had none, and we saw what happened. It's a rivalry game, so anything can happen.

Their team also reminds me of us in 2013. Beating who we should, getting some lucky bounces here and there but eventually facing the music.

Advertisement
::tap tap::

This thing on?
1664666216791.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back