Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

1664666872022.gif

1664666914845.gif

Advertisement
They really thought they were going 5-0. Didn’t want to believe the only decent team they played so far was LSU. The rest of their opponents are bad teams.

They really thought they were going 5-0. Didn’t want to believe the only decent team they played so far was LSU. The rest of their opponents are bad teams.
They’re much improved from last year (the bar was low but still showing improvement). I think they’re gonna lose to NC State, Clemson, and Syracuse. Our game and their matchup against UF is TBD, more do to the rivalry aspect. At this point, they’ve played better than us and UF.

So anywhere between 6-6/8-4. Either way, enough to keep Norvell firmly in place.

They’re much improved from last year (the bar was low but still showing improvement). I think they’re gonna lose to NC State, Clemson, and Syracuse. Our game and their matchup against UF is TBD, more do to the rivalry aspect. At this point, they’ve played better than us and UF.

So anywhere between 6-6/8-4. Either way, enough to keep Norvell firmly in place.
It’s not hard to improve over the last couple of years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thread is dead because if we line up tomorrow .. sadly FSU would still beat us.
I’m not so certain. If anyone thinks that FSU is better than Texas a and m, then I think they are severely overestimating how good FSU is. We were competitive with a and m, we will be more than competitive in a rivalry game with a very mediocre FSU team

The only thing that concerns me with FSU is Travis ability to run and they have a lot of eye candy and I don’t trust our current Lbs to be disciplined

Their defense is all verse and Bethune. The rest are ok who look better because of those two.

Yes they are better but they caught a break vs Ville and Lsu or they’d be looking at 2-3. So it is progress. I say sign Mike for 4 more!!!

The only thing that concerns me with FSU is Travis ability to run and they have a lot of eye candy and I don’t trust our current Lbs to be disciplined

Their defense is all verse and Bethune. The rest are ok who look better because of those two.

Yes they are better but they caught a break vs Ville and Lsu or they’d be looking at 2-3. So it is progress. I say sign Mike for 4 more!!!
Need smith and Wes to be playing that game a lot to chase him down

Advertisement
Advertisement

They are us in 2013. They’re a blocked XP and blown coverage away from being 2-3. Granted, they’ve found ways to win and are improved, but they’re not world beaters.

Advertisement
Back