Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This is the same FSU team we’ve seen the past few years with extra seasoning. They’ve improved but continually shoot them selves in the foot.

Wow, that escalated. I’m fairly logical, the loss to MTSU was a mess. I’m just trying a smidge of positivity. Garnet and gold for you though, enjoy.
All good. We are not a good team right now. But there is enough there to beat FSU. There is a fair argument to say we will beat them or lose to them. You were not the illogical one in that banter.

Advertisement
The thread is dead because if we line up tomorrow .. sadly FSU would still beat us.
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
And they have two more weeks of real teams before they hit the bye and GT. I think that NC State and Clemson are going to bring them even more down to earth. Probably 4-3 when all is said and done.
GT just beat Pitt. Let's hope they take FSU.

GT just beat Pitt. Let's hope they take FSU.
They get a bye right before GT, so it'll be interesting to see how they respond, especially if they're 4-3 going into that game. They get GT at Doak so it would be a hard lift. If they're not motivated enough, though, they could be surprised. It would be a nightmare for them to go into our game 4-4 on a four-game losing streak.

Advertisement
JT said this is his last year at FSU, if some other players continue to do well they could be leaving as well. Pittman and Wilson could leave, Mcdonald the TE is done, the OL are all upperclassmen and Robert Scott could leave, Verse is able to leave and might do so, the two DTs are gone, both LBs and 3 out of 4 DBs. If they don't get to 8 wins this year then they never will.

The only thing that concerns me with FSU is Travis ability to run and they have a lot of eye candy and I don’t trust our current Lbs to be disciplined

Their defense is all verse and Bethune. The rest are ok who look better because of those two.

Yes they are better but they caught a break vs Ville and Lsu or they’d be looking at 2-3. So it is progress. I say sign Mike for 4 more!!!
Their front may be tough to block if they get Lovett back with Verse full strength. I think Lovett only played in the LSU game which is part of why teams have been able to run on them pretty easily lately

Advertisement
Back