Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This entire post is pure stupidity....that Win against UF in 2013 was solid...that same UF team would've dismantled both LSU or FSU last night...they had an Excellent DL.
Completely disagree except for the fact that the gators were ranked 12 when we beat them. They had no weapons outside of a great DL and turned the ball over in the red zone twice (similar to the two muffed punts that fsu did nothing with). We were, however, the only team to face them healthy as I seem to recall Dominique easly and Dante fowler (maybe even Ronald Powell as well) all getting hurt throughout the season.

Completely disagree except for the fact that the gators were ranked 12 when we beat them. They had no weapons outside of a great DL and turned the ball over in the red zone twice (similar to the two muffed punts that fsu did nothing with). We were, however, the only team to face them healthy as I seem to recall Dominique easly and Dante fowler (maybe even Ronald Powell as well) all getting hurt throughout the season.

You do realize, the Wu-Tang Clan spelled their name with a "C" and not a "K", right?

Advertisement
Lville is awful. Blown out against the Cuse and a 7 point dog to UCF…

Would be glorious tears though an 0-2 Lville team beats a 2-0 FSPoo team…
They just announced that Hartman’s back for Wake. I already had that pegged as an L for them, they’re very well coached and looked good in their debut, but this makes it even tougher on them.

Advertisement

I don't understand why recruits aren't buying in to the 2-0 record?!?!

1662496897846.png

Advertisement
He’s never recruited well and he won’t recruit well. Ever. Napier is a totally different beast than Norvell.

I don’t like to repeat myself, unless I forget that I said it before in which I case I will definitely repeat myself, but Norvell is the fastest guy at a strength competition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back