Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
this is Noles TEARS...let's keep the "im glad they won" **** on the main board.
anyone, anywhere that played ball could see during the game that LSU has a major culture issue going on and half that squad wasnt even trying to play ball.
this was a glorified scrimmage and it took everything the Noles had to win by one....they are in for a long *** season of despair....the "we're back" **** will just make for even more glorious tears.

1662407278090.png

How is that stupid? Their record indicates how good they were. We thought it was a huge win cause they were ranked. It wasn’t.
ANYTIME you beat that POS School in ANYTHING, it's HUGE....FOH with that stupid sh*t.....so it wasn't a big deal when Dorsett left that vaunted secondary for a huge TD???
It wasn't huge the turnovers we caused??....Stop the stupidity....idgaf if they were ranked #156......A win against
UF
ND
FSU
Ohio St...and so on, is huge ANY F*cking time

I told everyone
It’s better for us fsu wins
in the big picture this win is like our win vs gators in 13
We were thumping our chest and Florida ended up 4-8
Florida ended up 4-8 because of “injuries” in which did not start happening until after our game. They were at full strength when we played, and they even brought a LB off of suspension early to play in the game. We beat them at full strength +1

Advertisement
I'm not linking the article because **** ESPN, but here is the lede:
"Florida State football coach Mike Norvell was not ready to declare his program "back" on Monday, a day after a 24-23 upset victory over the LSU in New Orleans that came down to the last play.
Rather, Norvell said in a phone interview with ESPN that his team would simply get 'back to work.'"
Mike, you will never be Mario Cristobal, even if you steal all his catch phrases.

Advertisement
I called it. I knew they’d be feeling themselves. We used to do that too after beating mediocre teams that we had convinced ourselves were better than they were.

The Holes are ripe for a beat down. Norvell reminded me of Danny Miaz last night with his rah-rah, fist pumping, cheerleader routine.

LSU made them look better than what I think they actually will end up being. I think they will give us a tough game because of the rivalry, but still think that we’ll beat them by at least 10 points.

ANYTIME you beat that POS School in ANYTHING, it's HUGE....FOH with that stupid sh*t.....so it wasn't a big deal when Dorsett left that vaunted secondary for a huge TD???
It wasn't huge the turnovers we caused??....Stop the stupidity....idgaf if they were ranked #156......A win against
UF
ND
FSU
Blah blah blah that has nothing to do with what I responded to.

You said “By the end of the yr, a game that we played 1st means nothing??....you do realize how stupid that sounds??.”

Yes if you beat a team that ends up being terrible it doesn’t mean as much.

UF
ND
FSU

Huge when teams were rushing the field against us when we we’re going 7-5 6-6??

Blah blah blah that has nothing to do with what I responded to.

You said “By the end of the yr, a game that we played 1st means nothing??....you do realize how stupid that sounds??.”

Yes if you beat a team that ends up being terrible it doesn’t mean as much.
Mannnnn...stfu....Blah, Blah Blah??...What are you 12yrs old??....ANY Win vs the above teams I mentioned are HUGE....Any Cane that disagrees can go diaf....No Fs given...

Advertisement
I called it. I knew they’d be feeling themselves. We used to do that too after beating mediocre teams that we had convinced ourselves were better than they were.

The Holes are ripe for a beat down. Norvell reminded me of Danny Miaz last night with his rah-rah, fist pumping, cheerleader routine.

LSU made them look better than what I think they actually will end up being. I think they will give us a tough game because of the rivalry, but still think that we’ll beat them by at least 10 points.
It’s like all our big early season wins against ooc opponents
The only ones I remember were Oklahoma, Florida, Ohio state
All three of those teams ended up sucking by the end of the year and we were avg by the end of the year
I think that’s the kind of year fsu will have
Seems like it may be one of those years they finally get the bounces and they squeeze by for 8-9 wins
And they’ll extend norvell
Ideal situation for us
He’ll never recruit we’ll enough to be a serious threat to us

Advertisement
He's their 3rd highest rated commit.

Right now, they have the #23 class in the country. Losing him drops them to 29th overall.
Was this the kid who committed to FSU right after his UF visit? Like in the parking lot of UF? Or do I have that confused?

Advertisement
Back