Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Crazy? He's one of 70,000.

Now, if he had picked Miami (his mom and dad are Gaytors), then THAT would have been crazy.

And for the record, his sister picked F$U...
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

So far, I'm 0-3 with my nephews/nieces, the third one just picked The Gaytor. I've got some hope for my next-oldest nephew, he is interested in marine science.

But then I just talked to my one brother, he moved to Charlotte a few years ago, and I took him and two of his sons to the UNC game last year (hoping to get them more interested in UM), but they actually really liked UNC, so it kinda backfired.

I think it's because I took them to Time Out Grill...

Advertisement
So far, I'm 0-3 with my nephews/nieces, the third one just picked The Gaytor. I've got some hope for my next-oldest nephew, he is interested in marine science.

But then I just talked to my one brother, he moved to Charlotte a few years ago, and I took him and two of his sons to the UNC game last year (hoping to get them more interested in UM), but they actually really liked UNC, so it kinda backfired.

This is why I like being an only child.

Wait until they put 100 tiny homes for the homeless on Virginia Key. The appeal of RSMAS might wear off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UCF is either the largest or second-largest university in the US. By enrollment. And not online, it's actual people on-campus. My nephew goes to UCF.
TOTAL student body of 70,000 but pretty sure that includes the 9 smaller regional campuses scattered around the state. Acceptance rate is pretty flexible as well at 45%.

Advertisement
TOTAL student body of 70,000 but pretty sure that includes the 9 smaller regional campuses scattered around the state. Acceptance rate is pretty flexible as well at 45%.

Every major state university (these days) has smaller regional campuses. Maybe not "scattered all around the state", but still. For instance, California UC schools have, by virtue of their city settings, a large coverage of the state, but UCLA still has multiple regional campuses in LA County.

UCF is a **** big school. Both main-campus and in-total.

Advertisement
Back