Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Really...

( Big fan the ellipsis here )

It's also my tribute to the trapezoidal lead created by Hunter S. Thompson...he would string together ideas to form his lead...separated by the ever-present ellipsis...which may have also been caused by the frenetic editing style required by Thompson's writing...when he was faxing bits and pieces of his article over the "mojo wire" to Rolling Stone...and then other people had to assemble a coherent article for print...regardless of how it originated, it is a fantastic literary creation...

Advertisement
Starting Center Kayden Lyles out for the season.

5th year player, transferred in from Wisconsin this year. Huge loss.
sad dev GIF by Walkers Crisps

It's also my tribute to the trapezoidal lead created by Hunter S. Thompson...he would string together ideas to form his lead...separated by the ever-present ellipsis...which may have also been caused by the frenetic editing style required by Thompson's writing...when he was faxing bits and pieces of his article over the "mojo wire" to Rolling Stone...and then other people had to assemble a coherent article for print...regardless of how it originated, it is a fantastic literary creation...
Really??? That’s awesome!!! Thanks for the info…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Starting Center Kayden Lyles out for the season.

5th year player, transferred in from Wisconsin this year. Huge loss.
Karma perhaps? They were somewhat celebrating Hartman being down at Wake and trying to pencil in that as a win. By no means am I happy to see a player injured and out for the year. It's unfortunate for sure, especially as a 5th year guy.

Yeah Duquesne stands no chance.

They’re closer to a high school program than they are to the talent level of even a talent depleted P5 team like FSU.

If Memphis Mike can’t dial up at least a 7 to 8 touchdown win, they may as well fold up the program.
I grew up near Duquesne and there were a few decent local players I was friends with that played ball there

When I saw they were on the FSU schedule I thought it for sure had to be a different program

They have no business playing that game

Advertisement
Back