Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
That bad fam. That muhfucca used to be swaying side to side like it was dancing Bachata. The only other time I was more scared of the building collasping on me was when Andrew hit. I was down in Fairway Heights at my stepdad's crib. Scary ****...
**** and the ob at the end was even sketchier u had to sit in the “more safe “ areas and them ***** moved with a small gust of wind. Went to a game in 06 as a kid and my parents were like we’re gonna watch from home. Ppl are faded if they think it was salvageable

Slept on it and I dediced there is one potential longterm way FSU gets back to relevance. They need to hitch a ride with Miami and Clemson into the SEC or BIG, get their cut of the conference money, and pray they beat the Mississippi States, Vandys, Purdues and Illinois team to get back above .500. At that point, a few years down the road, I could see them start to build the program back.

Best case, 5 years to recover. But I expect they'll ***** up their conference move and their next HC, so more likely they are staring at 10-20 more years in the desert.

They are going to go all-in on PrimeTime and think he will do for FSU recruiting what Mario is doing for UM (have some bad news for them, he won't)

They are going to go all-in on PrimeTime and think he will do for FSU recruiting what Mario is doing for UM (have some bad news for them, he won't)
I think Deion is a good coach and a good recruiter. The problem for them will be NIL. They are behind the eightball in that department. Until they figure it out it doesn't matter who is coaching there. Recruits ain't coming.

That bad fam. That muhfucca used to be swaying side to side like it was dancing Bachata. The only other time I was more scared of the building collasping on me was when Andrew hit. I was down in Fairway Heights at my stepdad's crib. Scary ****...
We used to get inside as early as possible because the west endzone was general admission and if you waited too long, you got stuck in the upper deck. I would get motion sickness up there with all the swinging and swaying.

Advertisement
**** and the ob at the end was even sketchier u had to sit in the “more safe “ areas and them ***** moved with a small gust of wind. Went to a game in 06 as a kid and my parents were like we’re gonna watch from home. Ppl are faded if they think it was salvageable
After hurricane Wilma in 2005, that was pretty much the end of it. There was still a chance to fix it up until then but the damage from Wilma was the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm 100% positive that stadium was not safe the last few years of operation.

Macaco Office Monkey GIF

Nick Saban: "NCAA, yeah this is Nick, I'd like to report a violation.... Ok I'll hold.....

The little mothefvcker is on the phone with any one he can right now lol the ncaa, his senator, his congressman saying "we have to pass an anti Miami law right now!!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back