Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

"Florida State has been my favorite school since I was a little kid. I spent a lot of time imagining myself wearing the uniform, but the reality of needing to be in the best place that suits me for my college career has led me to look elsewhere."

If I was an FSU fan I would be ALARMED reading this statement
Means he doesn't believe in the staff

Advertisement
"Florida State has been my favorite school since I was a little kid. I spent a lot of time imagining myself wearing the uniform, but the reality of needing to be in the best place that suits me for my college career has led me to look elsewhere."

SIAP: 4* QB Chris Parson decommits from FSU

1657666205779.png

we’ve heard that statement for the last 20 years. their turn now *** em

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear ya fam, and as a native Miamian who's been to several games at the OB, I'll affirm that was par for the course. Can you imagine being a 7-9 year old at those games in the early 90's??? I was happy with my team kicking *** up & down the field but scared ****less that the OB might collapse on our asses...

Felt the same way as a ten-year-old in the late 80s. Orange Bowl was one of the loudest stadiums I've ever been to. Maybe it's time that's distorted my memory, but nothing, except the Dolphins playoff game against KC when they missed that last-second FG compared to a Hurricanes game. (I was on the side where the kick missed. It was an incredible memory for a kid.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back