Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Cant forget Psalm 32:8- and Chris Parson(s) said 'I wish Coach Norvell and the Seminoles the best going forward, but I am decommitting from Florida State and reopening my recruitment!'

FSU should be careful about criticizing SMU, VT, and MISS ST. They are currently FSU's recruiting ranking peers.

VT: 37
FSU: 41
SMU: 44
MSST: 57

FSU needs to worry about trying to stay Top 10 in the recruiting rankings....

...Of course I mean the ACC recruiting rankings.

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 7.44.32 PM.png

Advertisement
Mikes got us 😂

That dude gonna look back at that post in the not so distant future and be like

Oh God Reaction GIF
This is the one that stood out to me too! **** is so bad he might as well be trolling. There's no reason to have faith in the guy at this point. CBS sports just posted an article about coaches on the hot seat. Memphis Mike is at a 4/5. But I guess in fairness we did have people defending manny right up until the very end..

bruh I never been there so I dont know but thats scary, is that a reason they took it down? They should of did renovations, **** a concrete building made for football cant hold us crazy *** canes fans lol. Glad nobody ever got hurt bruh that **** sounds scary asf.
I was born and raised going to the OB on Saturdays. It wouldn’t only sway but it would literally shake and tremble when Sebastian would get the crowd going for his famous C-A-N-E-S CANES!

And when the Rock would show up pre-game and give his famous WWF can you smell what the Rock is cooking? And the Canes would run out of the smoke.
Besides Miami dominating during the early 2000’s I think the away teams were also scared ****less waiting in the tunnel as the stadium was shaking above them with the OB packed out!

Advertisement
Felt the same way as a ten-year-old in the late 80s. Orange Bowl was one of the loudest stadiums I've ever been to. Maybe it's time that's distorted my memory, but nothing, except the Dolphins playoff game against KC when they missed that last-second FG compared to a Hurricanes game. (I was on the side where the kick missed. It was an incredible memory for a kid.)
Maaaaan, that KC-Fins game was the first NFL game I ever went to. 17-16. My aunt & uncle from Naples had tickets and took me and a couple of my cousins. Pretty good seats, middle of the mid-level. Joe Robbie was LOOOOOUUUDDD AS FUCC that day....

Advertisement
I
I spoke to Parsons last spring. Nice kid, not very big, but super athletic. I told him Mid-TN don’t go to FSU 😂! Did I mention his SRO is also a huge Canes fans lol!
have a phone call into two sources who will know why Parsons backed off his commitment and where he’s leaning. Praying it’s to SMU. I’m a big Lashlee fan and think CP would really fit with what he does on offense.

Advertisement
bruh I never been there so I dont know but thats scary, is that a reason they took it down? They should of did renovations, **** a concrete building made for football cant hold us crazy *** canes fans lol. Glad nobody ever got hurt bruh that **** sounds scary asf.
Dolphins vs Bears on Monday night (Upper Deck, WEZ)
Dolphins vs Chargers Playoff game Sect J, Row 57, Seats 1 & 2
Canes vs Oklahoma, Vinny Testaverde game North Sideline, 35 Yard Line, 10 Rows Up
I literally thought that she was gonna come down at those 3 games cause she was swaying so bad.

I think Deion is a good coach and a good recruiter. The problem for them will be NIL. They are behind the eightball in that department. Until they figure it out it doesn't matter who is coaching there. Recruits ain't coming.
He doesn't have the drive or the passion for it. He has too much stuff going on, while this is Mario's dream job.

Advertisement
Back