Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

I still remember posting a few years back that, yeah Bama got Neal but we got Donaldson. I was such a fing homer lol. For some, it takes losing all hope before you can distinguish fact from hope. They'll learn.

FSU is so screwed. They're the frog in the pot of water that's been slowly heating up and is about to boil over. And they have no safety net like Mario, Rad and the Billionaires to fix their issue.

Advertisement
View attachment 196970

View attachment 196971
View attachment 196972
View attachment 196973
Frustrated World Cup GIF

View attachment 196974
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

View attachment 196975

View attachment 196976
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

View attachment 196977
I love that they see a red flag but can't tell if it's about the kid or their staff. You'd think all the other recruiting f*ck ups would clear things up for them.

Even though I would not trade their class(es) for ours, I wonder if they'd be interested in revisiting this on August 1st???
They conveniently ignored that we’re finalists for three top tier lineman with Kinsler in our back pocket on top of that. Unlike FSU, Miami hasn’t been eliminated by their top prospects

Advertisement
That was a blood bath
Maaaan, one of my non-blood brothers who grew up with the Patas and I had some **** good seats to that game. We thought we were making down from Tally in good time until we ran into that I-95 renovation chaos in Palm Beach County. Long story short, it was the 3rd Quarter by the time we reached Dade.
But yeah, we're gonna open up a 50 pack on those payasos...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh, if I'm Mario, I'm turning practice intensity to unbearable and letting the team know that its because this dude said practice wasn't intense enough. Then let the team let him know what they think come November.
Mario ain’t gonna let some dude dictate his practice.
I’m sure Mario is going to find plenty of ways to motivate for that game. It will most likely be a night game at the Rock.

Advertisement
Back