Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I feel like Nole tears is on the precipice of peak sorrow (Noles)/enjoyment (Canes).

Right now the majority of the fanbase still thinks they have a relevant program. They are about to have a 5th straight sub .500 season.

Realization is going to have to set in for at least a reasonable percentage of the fanbase when they look at the program and say holy shiit we are ***ed. The journey this season as the losses pile up and week after week poster after poster come to this realization will be glorious.

Advertisement
I feel like Nole tears is on the precipice of peak sorrow (Noles)/enjoyment (Canes).

Right now the majority of the fanbase still thinks they have a relevant program. They are about to have a 5th straight sub .500 season.

Realization is going to have to set in for at least a reasonable percentage of the fanbase when they look at the program and say holy shiit we are ***ed. The journey this season as the losses pile up and week after week poster after poster come to this realization will be glorious.
I don’t know maybe but that Jacksonville state loss and the Travis hunter flip we’re insane days. I know the Travis hunter thing happened on a weekday and I got no work done at all

I don’t know maybe but that Jacksonville state loss and the Travis hunter flip we’re insane days. I know the Travis hunter thing happened on a weekday and I got no work done at all
2 beautiful days.

But they are on the brink of realizing they are Vanderbilt without the quality education. When that sinks in...

Randy's career record here was 28-22. That's a total of 50 games, and he had a winning percentage of .560.

FSU's winning percentage in their last 46 games is .413.

For FSU to get to Randy's winning percentage, they would have to start the 2022 season 11-0.

EDIT: Sorry, I had a brainfart here. For FSU to get to Randy's winning percentage, they would have to win their next 16 games. LMAO.

So, @DTP is correct. They would have to improve drastically in order to reach Randy Shannon success levels. And by "drastically", I mean they'd have to go 15-0 and win the National Championship this season and win their opener in 2023. Then they'd be Randy.

I mean, you had me at 15-0 and lost me at 16-0. Do you know how hard it is to win the next year's opener after an undefeated national champion season? It's hard. Yeah, Miami has done it three times, but it's hard...

Said the same thing when we hired Mario. Them winning that game was winning the battle, but losing the war. If Norvell gets so 7 wins, he’s back in 2023. If they can him by 2024, it’ll already be Year 3 of Mario, two top 5-10 classes on our part, and a massive hole to climb out of.

They’re in a real real bad situation and are completely oblivious to it.
I stepped out and missed the entire 4th quarter of that game. When I came back home and saw the score, I swear my reaction was "aw they came back and won huh?". I knew that was the final nail in the former mayor of Miami's son's coffin, especially with all the Mario coming talk.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220711-200710_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Yea they are clueless over there they gonna see week 1 vs LSU how big boy trenches work
The thing is that Simmons is a nice player and has a bright future but he isnt Mauigoa. It’s like when we said Joe Jackson was a better prospect than Brian Burns or Yearby was better than Dalvin cause he started over him and ran for more yards. In those comparisons we got a good player but he wasn’t on that other level. If Simmons was that dude he would have been chased heavy by UGA and Bama. With us getting FM and potentially leading for a slew of other guys, you would have imagined they would have turned up the heat but they didn’t. I will give credit to that Atkins coach, they are recruiting well on the OL, unlike other positions where it’s a total dumpster fire.

Advertisement
The thing is that Simmons is a nice player and has a bright future but he isnt Mauigoa. It’s like when we said Joe Jackson was a better prospect than Brian Burns or Yearby was better than Dalvin cause he started over him and ran for more yards. In those comparisons we got a good player but he wasn’t on that other level. If Simmons was that dude he would have been chased heavy by UGA and Bama. With us getting FM and potentially leading for a slew of other guys, you would have imagined they would have turned up the heat but they didn’t. I will give credit to that Atkins coach, they are recruiting well on the OL, unlike other positions where it’s a total dumpster fire.
Exactly when you're top two is UF and FSU and no other heavy hitter programs chasing you that's says something, Mauigoa is on another level than him

Advertisement
These fools so delusional they land one guy and think they on top of the world
I mean, this is also the fanbase that looks at the top 25 rankings, looks back at their own record in recent years, and says 'they may be ranked higher now, but I think we'll be at the top when it's all said and done'. Nothing can stop their optimism. W-Ls don't matter. Recruiting rankings don't matter either.

Advertisement
Back