Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
AND got the right guy to run the football program ... Mario Cristobal is legit, passionate, LOVES UM, and as he has stated so many times .... it is HOME, family. Guy is relentless and on a mission.
We got the right 2 guys. Rad is going to put the Athletic Department in a great place. He had already mentioned expanding athletics to be in all title 9 sports. That means more revenue needed which we'd get in the SEC and B1G.

1657455644155-png.197048

**** right ************, stomping your *** and winning championships.. Miami gonna Miami alright.

Advertisement
You know The other coach who is like that…every d1 hoops and football coach in America. If you have ever met any of them they command the room and you are brought in by what feels like a genuine interest in what you have to say. Then you hear stories about Urban Meyer and others. I mean did he think Mike would kick open the door and ask who the d-bag is who is running this **** bag team is?

I have heard from friends I trust and know wouldn’t blow smoke that Coach L is maybe the nicest guy in college bball and genuinely cares about the kids and the adidas thing ate him up. Jay Wright…prob take your wife if he wanted but awesome guy. Coach K…not as bad as people think but def has an ego. But Wojo is the biggest piece of crap in bball.

All indication are Mario is as real as you will find and while NIL helps I think parents are going to love this staff as humans and see how their pitch feels real and other coaches sound like they are reading a script.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited:
Is there anyone that you’re “good buddies” with who doesn’t who you root for? There isn’t a person I’m even remotely close with who doesn’t know I’m a huge Miami fan.

Why didn’t the guy just say, “I met a guy at a wedding who told me he knows Mike Norvell and I believe him because I need the copium.”
Exact first thing that came to my mind

Is there anyone that you’re “good buddies” with who doesn’t who you root for? There isn’t a person I’m even remotely close with who doesn’t know I’m a huge Miami fan.

Why didn’t the guy just say, “I met a guy at a wedding who told me he knows Mike Norvell and I believe him because I need the copium.”
What is he 7-20 at fsu? Great coach for sure

Advertisement
Back