Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
What is amazing is they are buying this narrative that Norvell is some great game day coach in spite of having a losing record 2 years into the ACC. Even if it were true that he was some great coach, he is falling way behind in the talent acquisition space and that is a huge part of success.

The odds that he is going to have any type of success there are getting worse by the day.
This aint the sec. You could squat your way to 6 wins. This idiot csnt even do that. ****, manny won 6 in yesr 1 w no prior hc experience. He isn’t a good coach at all

Advertisement
FSU football is smack dab in the middle of the worst 4-year stretch of ANY of the Big 3 schools since 1980.

Read that again.

In the entire modern history of Miami, the gator, and FSU, NOBODY has been worse for a 4-year stretch than what FSU is in the middle of right now. They literally suck worse than any Florida program has in over 40 years.

19-27 in the last 4 years. That's a .413 winning percentage.

FSU football is smack dab in the middle of the worst 4-year stretch of ANY of the Big 3 schools since 1980.

Read that again.

In the entire modern history of Miami, the gator, and FSU, NOBODY has been worse for a 4-year stretch than what FSU is in the middle of right now. They literally suck worse than any Florida program has in over 40 years.

19-27 in the last 4 years. That's a .413 winning percentage.

Forever grateful for that one special W they got.

Forever grateful for that one special W they got.
And they don’t even realize it. They hang their hat on that one win not realizing what it created. Won the battle, lost the war.

Pop Tv Sheridan GIF by One Day At A Time

Advertisement
Lol fenced off hahahahahahahaha a

Bruh these FSU fans delusional. What bugs me out the most is those kids from the west coast are elite. U can be elite from anywhere. Minkah Fitzpatrick from Jersey I would take him at safety now
For some reason fans always catch amnesia when their team is down. One of them is forgetting how many studs on their great teams were not from their local area. Even our fans talking about SO FL. The local areas kids are the first to jump ship and the last to come back. Because they live the bad times. We are seeing that now with our recruiting.

If you look at some of our best players, even the ones from Florida, not from South Florida. Buchanon, Ray Lewis, Portis, Sapp, Kenard Lang. Not to mention the outa state kids. You could go on and on. Failing to recruit nationally is when you know you in trouble.

When we popping, the SO FL players gonna be the first to commit, Junior year even. But people not gonna remember that before a ball was kicked the outa state players were the first ones to jump in a give us the juice nationally to start it off. The '23 class gonna be the last group that try to play them games

Advertisement
They’d have to improve drastically to reach Shannon’s UM level of success

Randy's career record here was 28-22. That's a total of 50 games, and he had a winning percentage of .560.

FSU's winning percentage in their last 46 games is .413.

For FSU to get to Randy's winning percentage, they would have to start the 2022 season 11-0.

EDIT: Sorry, I had a brainfart here. For FSU to get to Randy's winning percentage, they would have to win their next 16 games. LMAO.

So, @DTP is correct. They would have to improve drastically in order to reach Randy Shannon success levels. And by "drastically", I mean they'd have to go 15-0 and win the National Championship this season and win their opener in 2023. Then they'd be Randy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are a million "good guys" who are in over their heads at work

I'm far from an expert here but it seems dumb to go by yourself. Why not bring other staff for their evaluations, opinions, additional questions for the kids/coaches, eyes on other kids on the team et al. You can do all of that and more while being a likeable guy.

In my experience, if you aren't delegating then you're doing a ****** job or don't trust those around you.

I'm far from an expert here but it seems dumb to go by yourself. Why not bring other staff for their evaluations, opinions, additional questions for the kids/coaches, eyes on other kids on the team et al. You can do all of that and more while being a likeable guy.

In my experience, if you aren't delegating then you're doing a ****** job or don't trust those around you.
Novell going by himself reeks of recruiting budget issues.

Randy's career record here was 28-22. That's a total of 50 games, and he had a winning percentage of .560.

FSU's winning percentage in their last 46 games is .413.

For FSU to get to Randy's winning percentage, they would have to start the 2022 season 11-0.

EDIT: Sorry, I had a brainfart here. For FSU to get to Randy's winning percentage, they would have to win their next 16 games. LMAO.

So, @DTP is correct. They would have to improve drastically in order to reach Randy Shannon success levels. And by "drastically", I mean they'd have to go 15-0 and win the National Championship this season and win their opener in 2023. Then they'd be Randy.
****!!!!
Will Smith GIF
Samson En Gert Wow GIF by vrt
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

And they don’t even realize it. They hang their hat on that one win not realizing what it created. Won the battle, lost the war.

Pop Tv Sheridan GIF by One Day At A Time
Said the same thing when we hired Mario. Them winning that game was winning the battle, but losing the war. If Norvell gets so 7 wins, he’s back in 2023. If they can him by 2024, it’ll already be Year 3 of Mario, two top 5-10 classes on our part, and a massive hole to climb out of.

They’re in a real real bad situation and are completely oblivious to it.

Advertisement
Back