Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The Nole fans expecting more than 6 or 7 wins are no different than the Miami fans who expected 10 wins every year. Just like Miami, they’ve out recruited almost every team on their schedule. Over the last 4 years, only Clemson, UNC and Miami have had better classes in conference. Their 2019 class was better than Miami’s and North Carolina’s. But just like I tell the 10 wins crowd every year, there’s a lot more that determines the outcome of football games than just recruiting class rankings. The talent gap, outside the top 3 or 4 programs, isn’t that big. So on top of losing to the better programs on their schedule, it’s likely the noles lose a couple games to teams that aren’t very talented too. So far, there’s nothing in Norvelllll’s stint at FSU that convinces me that they should chalk up any game as an automatic win. This is a coach who’s 1-1 against the FCS and the one win was a nail biter.
One thing that you have to consider is transfers. Miami’s 2019 class was small, but when you throw in the transfers the incoming talent on paper was actually quite strong. To be fair, you need to do the same for FSU.

Advertisement
False hope
1651756544360.jpeg

Advertisement
I can see it now. Next year at the Opening and 5 star events recruits will be talking amongst themselves "you see the NIL deals Miami, USC, Texas, & Bama been giving out? Nah, bro! You see FSU won 6 games!!! Norvell is who I'm looking at!"

"I told White Mike if he gets those urinals fixed I'll come visit. Until then I can't be getting pee pee on my Air Force Ones."

Advertisement

These dumb motherfūckers can’t get out of their own way. What an *******, flies all the way across country and didn’t bother to find out if the student is going to be there on the day he is coming in, and then makes an offer over the phone, which he could’ve done from Tallahassee.

You hate to see it, but you love to see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back