Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

What in the Tourrette's spastic epileptic don't tase me bro ever-loving **** was that???

Spaz Freaking Out GIF

Advertisement
I mean I’m all for moving the FSU band out of the stadium. I don’t want to hear that same tomahawk song 60,000 times a game
They could save money by taking that single, frayed audio wire, hooking it up to that dinged up boom box that they found in the basement, and play a cassette recording of the war chant. They just need to remember to rewind it every 45 minutes.

As for these deluxe seats with backs, does the price include admission to the stadium’s toilet? Or do these luxury seats double as portapotties?

One of the primary products is "other charities". Flaccid Spear pays F$U athletes to go to Boys Club and Girls Club events.
So you’re saying they are giving money to players to visit kids, who have no idea who they are, instead of just donating the money to those charities?

But according to them, Ruiz is the fraud. Yea ok.

Advertisement
They could save money by taking that single, frayed audio wire, hooking it up to that dinged up boom box that they found in the basement, and play a cassette recording of the war chant. They just need to remember to rewind it every 45 minutes.

As for these deluxe seats with backs, does the price include admission to the stadium’s toilet? Or do these luxury seats double as portapotties?

New F$U chairback seats:
1651805770023.png

So you’re saying they are giving money to players to visit kids, who have no idea who they are, instead of just donating the money to those charities?

But according to them, Ruiz is the fraud. Yea ok.

Yes, it was alluded to by the former F$U player who said F$U had no NIL deals.

Kid was trying to build his brand by working with big corporations, and all Flaccid Spear wanted to do was pay him to show up at Boys Club and Girls Club events in Leon County.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back