Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Here's the problem with Kanell...

He's an analyst for CBS Sports and he should not be tweeting things towards one specific program who just happens to be his rival, but he cannot help himself and it makes him look unprofessional.

Lets reverse the roles and say FSU was the one leading the NIL charge, I'm sure he wouldn't have any problem with it at all, but FSU has nothing nada zilch to offer and he knows this. He see's what Miami is becoming again while his program is slowly sinking into the quick sand.
In my best Jay-Z voice "Zip Zero. Stingy with Dinero"

Advertisement
They’re applauding rumors about a rule change that will eliminate collectives while simultaneously hyping their sagging spear COLLECTIVE.

Honestly, collectives aren’t really what the NIL was supposed to be about anyway. The NIL ruling was to give kids the rights to sell their own personal image and likeness for promotional purposes. A business (Lifewallet) offers a player a contract to promote their product/service in exchange for payment. A collective is just a bunch of pooled money specifically for paying players with no caveat of promoting any particular product.
FSU wants daddy NCAA to come in and reset NIL. They don’t have the $$$ to compete in this new era and don’t have a shot in **** with the donors they’ve currently got. Getting the NCAA to crack down on NIL’s is the only way they can reach some level of parity.

Unfortunately for them, these rules would have a hard time hitting what Ruiz and others are doing.

Kanell is from South Florida and played for the Forfeit Boys. He absolutely despises Miami.

I was too young to be following recruiting at the time, but someone who knows his recruitment can probably chime in. I suspect this has been going on a long time.

What's interesting is that FSU people typically hate UIF more, but that has never appeared to be the case with Kanell.
Danny is not a bad guy. Not sure why he is being such a ***** online about Miami. I think he walked on at FSU.

Advertisement
FSU wants daddy NCAA to come in and reset NIL. They don’t have the $$$ to compete in this new era and don’t have a shot in **** with the donors they’ve currently got. Getting the NCAA to crack down on NIL’s is the only way they can reach some level of parity.

Unfortunately for them, these rules would have a hard time hitting what Ruiz and others are doing.

There's no chance they'll overrule the supreme court.

They could do away with collectives, but that would only **** over FSU/UF and have nothing to do with us.

4F9A5BA5-91C1-4918-A3C4-BC7CB2B47805.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing they got right is that if the NCAA can get anything done, we'll be the first ones hit. They'd totally ignore this if Miami weren't kicking everybody's *** right now.

Advertisement
The fact that they ALL think they're beating LSU too, is laughable.
Quick to forget Kelly put them in a coffin with a garbage QB early...and then actively tried to choke and almost put his own players in a coffin after the game.

He's a corch, but LSU is going to run laps around FSU. 17+ pt win.

Advertisement
Back