Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
It would actually be hilarious is the NCAA stepped in to regulate their collectives while leaving businesses like Life Wallet alone. Unlikely, but hilarious.

I would just say this about that.

Businesses have been around for hundreds of years.

Collectives are just special-purpose entities created in the last few months with the sole intention of cheating in a slightly-less-egregious maner.

1651694583806.png

1651694645789.png

1651694718663.png

Pause

1651694828534.png

Agree on DJ
They actually have respect for TVD.

1651695118242.png

I'd like to see a comparison between norvell and other coaches who had their first year at a school in 2020. They act like he's the only coach to deal with covid or NIL

Edit: Oh man I just looked it up and it ain't looking good. That list includes Mel tucker, Jeff Hafley, Lane Kiffin, Dave Aranda, and Jimmy Lake at Washington who has only coached 11 games there. Jimmy Lake: 7– 6, Norvell: 8-12 😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Nole fans expecting more than 6 or 7 wins are no different than the Miami fans who expected 10 wins every year. Just like Miami, they’ve out recruited almost every team on their schedule. Over the last 4 years, only Clemson, UNC and Miami have had better classes in conference. Their 2019 class was better than Miami’s and North Carolina’s. But just like I tell the 10 wins crowd every year, there’s a lot more that determines the outcome of football games than just recruiting class rankings. The talent gap, outside the top 3 or 4 programs, isn’t that big. So on top of losing to the better programs on their schedule, it’s likely the noles lose a couple games to teams that aren’t very talented too. So far, there’s nothing in Norvelllll’s stint at FSU that convinces me that they should chalk up any game as an automatic win. This is a coach who’s 1-1 against the FCS and the one win was a nail biter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back