Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Love how they go on to say Miami “may” win the Coastal then play Clemson OR Florida State in the ACCCG. Ah ha, ha wtf?
These two ***aloons have such punchable faces.

The one douche bag with the gray hair keeps on saying, “sure, I don’t care if the kid is getting paid”, and then proceeds to cry, and cry, and cry some more. What a ***aloon.

The other ***aloon doesn’t even know that Ruiz owns LifeWallet. He said that he thinks that Ruiz is the “spokesman” for the company, and that he “might” be a billionaire, or a “successful” guy…which he then goes on to add that there’s plenty of Rich old dudes in the NFL that never accomplish anything with their money.

I guess that these two jabronies have amnesia regarding all of the players that F$U illegally bought during the Bowden and then Jimbob years.

They also are tremendous hypocrites, since they were bragging about an unproven guy like Mims having signed a NIL deal with F$U worth $300,000, but are now shytting on the reigning BIG12 player of the year in basketball (and top transfer portal player) Nigel Pack, because he chose the U.

They made Pack sound like an average player. These guys really are some clowns. They definitely got their degrees from that big top clown school that doubles as their IPF.

The Noles are still waiting for their guy!!

View attachment 184220

View attachment 184221

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

View attachment 184222

Mario wins again vs the Semenholes & Memphis Mike:

View attachment 184223

View attachment 184224
No Way Meme GIF

View attachment 184225

View attachment 184227

Top 10 pick, bro!!!!!

View attachment 184228

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

View attachment 184230

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

View attachment 184231

Dave Sucks GIF by Barstool Sports

View attachment 184232

nacho libre yep GIF
The kiss of death for Jermaine was bringing Norvell to the draft with him. He should have known better. They don’t call him prison Mike for nothing.

Advertisement
Love how they go on to say Miami “may” win the Coastal then play Clemson OR Florida State in the ACCCG. Ah ha, ha wtf?
Also, TrumpyCane or someone else should share this on Twitter, or maybe one of the big Canes accounts. These two ***aloons are saying that they don’t think that any of these kids deserves to get paid for their talents. I’m sure all of the recruits would love to hear this.

Also, TrumpyCane or someone else should share this on Twitter, or maybe one of the big Canes accounts. These two ***aloons are saying that they don’t think that any of these kids deserves to get paid for their talents. I’m sure all of the recruits would love to hear this.

You know, I've lived quite a few years.

But when the day comes that we start setting the market value of players based on what Gaytor or SemenHole fans say that a player is worth...

...that's just a bridge too far...

Advertisement
You know, I've lived quite a few years.

But when the day comes that we start setting the market value of players based on what Gaytor or SemenHole fans say that a player is worth...

...that's just a bridge too far...
The most comical thing to me is that they admit that if they had a billionaire booster that could, in their own words, “buy them a team”, that all Nole fans would be for it.

But yet here they are tearing Ruiz, Pack and the U an ****hole for legally being able to do it.

I mean, some of the things they said are laughable.

Advertisement
What happened to Jermaine Johnson? Other than the fact that he had one good year at a crappy school with a sub-.500 record?

What could go wrong?
I'll tell you what the issue wasn't. It definitely wasn't anyone thinking he looked better than he really was because he was playing on a dumpster fire team. It's not at all that the NFL thinks anyone Prison Mike touches is irreparably damaged.

Advertisement
Back