Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

A friend of mine is good buddies with a minor Nole booster and says the old money that was there when Bowden ran the show has all died off and there is a generation gap and most of their boosters now arent old money or big money...
Spurrier used to call them “Free Shoes University.”

Advertisement
I'll tell you what the issue wasn't. It definitely wasn't anyone thinking he looked better than he really was because he was playing on a dumpster fire team. It's not at all that the NFL thinks anyone Prison Mike touches is irreparably damaged.

Who knows. But if you listened to what some of the analysts said ("It's hard to believe this kid didn't play more at UGa"), then it is at least POSSIBLE to form an opinion that he may have struggled for reps at UGa (5 defense-side guys drafted in the first round) but had to go to a dumpster fire to get playing time.

It's an interesting question. I read at least one write-up (may have been by an F$U writer and/or F$U alum) who put forth the (pre-draft) argument that the Jags should draft Jermaine #1 overall...and then he slid to #26. And, let's be honest, there were a few sketchy reaches who went ahead of him too.

Maybe Jermaine will have a great career in NY, but I'm going to enjoy the wailing and the tears coming from SemenHole Nation this morning.

I mean did Mike develop him or did Georgia develop him. They did have 3 defensive lineman taken last night

6A15D711-4859-4DF3-AE01-FFF1CDADC954.jpeg

Advertisement
Fb is corny and I apologize lol, but christ..nole fans are quite possibly the dumbest goddamned failed Darwin experiments I've ever spoken to.

Note how I call em out for the "living in the past" bullshyt, then they all talk about the past.

Worth the porst I suppose, they get really mad because deep down they know.

Screenshot_20220429-124440_Facebook.jpg

20220429_130725.jpg
Screenshot_20220429-124617_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220429-124710_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220429-124753_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220429-125838_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You can talk all of the **** you want but we own the overall series, right? And championships as well? Seems like that should be the end of the discussion.
Let them enjoy their delusion a little longer. Like right up until November 5th. As a matter of fact, let them get way overconfident and talk a whole lot of smack while we all collect receipts.

Advertisement
LMAO!!
He "culture changed" them into another losing season. You listen to them and if you didn't know any better you would think the had a winning season and went to a bowl game.
These semenholes are amazing.
He got them to a point where they almost beat Jacksonville State! The banners were ready, the confetti was about to fly, and the tshirts were already printing. Just one lapse at the end - otherwise FSU had that game won. Thats improvement. That’s a program on the ascent. No other D1 school would go toe to toe with Jacksonville State like FSU did.

Advertisement
Back