Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Did he set off fire extinguishers in his hotel hallway? No he did not. He vomited. You know, after a night out that was chaperoned by players who were already enrolled and on the team. So, uh, I don't know, maybe a good long look in the mirror for those "hosting" a high school kid on an official visit?
Did he set off fire extinguishers in his hotel hallway? No he did not. He vomited. You know, after a night out that was chaperoned by players who were already enrolled and on the team. So, uh, I don't know, maybe a good long look in the mirror for those "hosting" a high school kid on an official visit?
One of my future teammates got hammered on our visit and had to go back to the hotel early. This retart got in the bath, turns it on and passes out and floods the whole place lmao coaches found him. We call him tub for life

Advertisement
1651013203862.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The year is 2029. Nole fans are still holding up their participation trophy from getting Mims to visit
Half of them think Mims actually committed and will be on the roster the next four years. Just very quiet.

Who knows, maybe Norvell will scour the FSU student body for a kid named “Mims” and dress him for games to further the ruse.

Advertisement
Half of them think Mims actually committed and will be on the roster the next four years. Just very quiet.

Who knows, maybe Norvell will scour the FSU student body for a kid named “Mims” and dress him for games to further the ruse.

Icing on the cake would be Mims committing here… I may have to take the whole day off work if that happens

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back