Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Let me get this straight.

He built something for 12 years. He is leaving in a week. He doesn't seem to have anything lined up, but it won't involve covering F$U, the thing he has done for 12 years.

Someone check the public records of recent arrests made in Leon County. Newberg must have committed SOME type of crime...

Or after 12 years he finally realized that all he’s going to get from that job is being poor.

Advertisement
Or after 12 years he finally realized that all he’s going to get from that job is being poor.

True. Although if the reports are correct, and he is going to work for On3, he'd better be getting millions of those On3 stock options that aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 11.12.32 AM.png

@RVACane did I do an ok job here? :)

I love headlines like this. What's cornrow Mike going to say, the truth? "Yeah we're totally f^cked here, 1/4th of the team has transferred and we just blew our load on a transfer portal recruit that decided he hated it so much down here, he fled back to UGA and opted to come off the bench. All of our Quarterbacks are incapable of completing a pass further than six yards downfield, and we had to stop purchasing water guns and *****-running back machines in order to save up some more money for NIL. Other than that tho, #FearTheSpear"

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU can cry and chat all they want. Look at the top players and look how many top 6, top 4 , top 3, they making. Not alot for the top players. After all the yapping is over, thats all the evidence you need. The recruits show you whats going on. When Jimbo was cleaning up, many here were in denial, we were getting man like Fentress and them and still with delusion of grandeur that we could win titles. They are f'd. Btw UF is not much better. They are big name programs who can attract good players but the stacking of talent that needs to happen, not even sniffing it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back