Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Awesome. I actually don’t enjoy beer so it’s not surprising I missed the SN brewery, but I love that area and still have family in the mountains. Love to hear about people from elsewhere visiting and loving it. Asheville is full of weirdos but they’re lovable weirdos.

Haha yes, the reputation did not disappoint. LOT of weirdos, I have stories for days on our 4 days there, but everyone was very nice. Wish I'd have been able to do more, but of course we got hit with the worst winter storm they've had in a decade+ on the last day of the trip. My luck. I live in Florida, home of hurricanes obviously, so the last person I expect to see when I get to Asheville, NC is Jim ******* Cantore, but sure enough who is right in the middle of town on my vacation to the mountains? Yep. Captain Catastrophe himself. Still though, great little town for eating, drinking, people watching, and relaxing.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Joe Biden Lol GIF

2014 nba playoffs laughing GIF

1650331977473.png

1650332128935.png

1650332210207.png

I’ll clarify our spin. He didn’t visit end of story.

I’ll clarify their spin:
I asked the baddest btch in the club out and she said yes.
I reserved a table at Mastro’s but she said she would meet me there.(Don’t know why).
She showed up late and ordered thhe porter house medium rare with 2 lobster tails. I guess she has an appetite and hey I got a keeper she likes medium rare steak!!
We had a great time and she said she developed an upset stomach right after a few bites and couldn’t eat the whole thing.
She even took desert home. Had a great conversation and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She left the restaurant at 9 cause she had to work the next morning early.
She told me to meet her at the mall the next day after she got off work.
She had to buy some shoes at aventura mall and wanted me to see her try them on. **** that was ****!!
Her check card didn’t go through and she asked me to lend her some money cause the way her bank account works is weird because her direct deposit goes into her savings so it hadn’t transferred over to her checking cause it was the weekend and she said she got me on Monday through cash app.
No problem. Red bottoms are expensive!!!. But it just means she has good taste and makes real money!! I got my self a tenderoni!!!

Haven’t heard from her since. I think she works in the cia cause she totally disappeared. But she follows some dude that likes surf and turf cause he posted some pics of a bit into porter house and 2 lobster tails as well as a chocolate truffle cake.

Man I miss her.

Advertisement
Haha yes, the reputation did not disappoint. LOT of weirdos, I have stories for days on our 4 days there, but everyone was very nice. Wish I'd have been able to do more, but of course we got hit with the worst winter storm they've had in a decade+ on the last day of the trip. My luck. I live in Florida, home of hurricanes obviously, so the last person I expect to see when I get to Asheville, NC is Jim ******* Cantore, but sure enough who is right in the middle of town on my vacation to the mountains? Yep. Captain Catastrophe himself. Still though, great little town for eating, drinking, people watching, and relaxing.
haha, that’s wild. Everyone loves Asheville, you’ll see so many people there you’d never expect. Even the Nile Burt Reynolds used to have a house in the area.

I commented what I did because @SWFLHurricane said he was drinking a Sierra Nevada beer tonight. I took a trip to Asheville in Jan, and we did a bunch of different places, but I was surprised to learn that directly next to the airport, Sierra Nevada has a HUGE brewery, restaurant, venue, etc. It's massive. Really cool spot, obviously a zillion beers, really good food, the works. I was under the impression Sierra Nevada was a California beer, and I was right (they started in Chico) but in 2012 they opened an East Coast brewery in Asheville. Definitely worth the trip if you're around the area and are a fan of good beer. We went there as soon as we landed before we even went to the Airbnb because it's literally a half mile from the airport, if that.
Malt Disney World. Some great great great breweries there. We even have one of those local weirdos on this board!

Advertisement
Brownlee crying for bags... the family wanting him home... his friend's death changing the equation... Warchant stealing his moment... somebody bribing Warchant to hurt Forfeit State's chances... NIL maneuvering for a better deal from UGA... HC figured out he was being played for the NIL and sent him home... something about Deion and HBCUs...

Apparently any and every crazy theory is better than accepting White Boy Mike isn't it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brownlee crying for bags... the family wanting him home... his friend's death changing the equation... Warchant stealing his moment... somebody bribing Warchant to hurt Forfeit State's chances... NIL maneuvering for a better deal from UGA... HC figured out he was being played for the NIL and sent him home... something about Deion and HBCUs...

Apparently any and every crazy theory is better than accepting White Boy Mike isn't it.
You forgot the shooter on the knoll...

Advertisement
Back