Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Publix ain't Trespassed me cuz I be Skrong....
img_2_1650065076553.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Give me Lane Kiffin." Bruh. Ain't no way in **** that Lane Kiffin would leave Ole Miss for FSU. There is literally no benefit from it. If you can convince a kid to come to Tallahassee... you can convince them to go to Oxford, MS.
Oxford is a nice town. It's not my style, because it's way too small for my taste, but it's a nicer place than Tallahassee if you ask me (and a lot of others).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's funny, that one SemenHole is trying to guess who Ira Schoeffel's source was. If the (basic) story is true, that Mims signed an NIL deal with the F$U collective, then I'd be willing to bet it's either Kez McCorvey or Casey Weldon.

Any attorney doing work for the NIL is not going to leak the contract that was just drafted/signed. 4 of the 7 board members of Flaccid Spear are Charlie Ward, Derrick Brooks, Kez McCorvey, and Casey Weldon. I really don't think Charlie or Derrick are such clout-chasers that they would run to Warchant with the story of Mims signing an NIL deal.

Loved not far from there for awhile. Which spot did you go to?

I commented what I did because @SWFLHurricane said he was drinking a Sierra Nevada beer tonight. I took a trip to Asheville in Jan, and we did a bunch of different places, but I was surprised to learn that directly next to the airport, Sierra Nevada has a HUGE brewery, restaurant, venue, etc. It's massive. Really cool spot, obviously a zillion beers, really good food, the works. I was under the impression Sierra Nevada was a California beer, and I was right (they started in Chico) but in 2012 they opened an East Coast brewery in Asheville. Definitely worth the trip if you're around the area and are a fan of good beer. We went there as soon as we landed before we even went to the Airbnb because it's literally a half mile from the airport, if that.

I commented what I did because @SWFLHurricane said he was drinking a Sierra Nevada beer tonight. I took a trip to Asheville in Jan, and we did a bunch of different places, but I was surprised to learn that directly next to the airport, Sierra Nevada has a HUGE brewery, restaurant, venue, etc. It's massive. Really cool spot, obviously a zillion beers, really good food, the works. I was under the impression Sierra Nevada was a California beer, and I was right (they started in Chico) but in 2012 they opened an East Coast brewery in Asheville. Definitely worth the trip if you're around the area and are a fan of good beer. We went there as soon as we landed before we even went to the Airbnb because it's literally a half mile from the airport, if that.
Awesome. I actually don’t enjoy beer so it’s not surprising I missed the SN brewery, but I love that area and still have family in the mountains. Love to hear about people from elsewhere visiting and loving it. Asheville is full of weirdos but they’re lovable weirdos.

Advertisement
Back