Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
JFC………. An FSU Slurper’s thoughts in Norvell. I agree with him 100%. Give me 5 more years of Memphis Mike

1650382643410.png

It's funny, that one SemenHole is trying to guess who Ira Schoeffel's source was. If the (basic) story is true, that Mims signed an NIL deal with the F$U collective, then I'd be willing to bet it's either Kez McCorvey or Casey Weldon.

Any attorney doing work for the NIL is not going to leak the contract that was just drafted/signed. 4 of the 7 board members of Flaccid Spear are Charlie Ward, Derrick Brooks, Kez McCorvey, and Casey Weldon. I really don't think Charlie or Derrick are such clout-chasers that they would run to Warchant with the story of Mims signing an NIL deal.
I think the source was Norvell after he got so excited from crossing swords with Amarius

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn't it be the cherry on top of the sundae if Rising Spear tries to block Mims from returning to Georgia, saying that he's forbidden to go back to Georgia because he signed the NIL?

And then - since that is actually a recruiting violation - the NCAA finally emerges from mothballs?

Advertisement
Nole fans downplay Miami having money now and spending like the top programs spend. They say **** like 'congrats on catching up to the rest of the country'. But next breath out of their mouth they're talking about how FSU winning 7-8 games is gonna be a game changer and put the whole country on notice. Like anyone notices a 7 or 8 win season. They're such a shell of their former selves. They used to want to run coaches out of town for 8 win seasons, now they dream of an 8 win season.

Advertisement
Back