Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Maybe Bridget Fonda is a better comparison. She's only 58.

View attachment 182360

View attachment 182361
Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Advertisement
I love ya, man, stay strong. You look **** good.

But, yeah, I think it is funny that people think movie stars will look good forever. ****, she was 5 years older than Tom Cruise when they made the movie (and, yes, I realize she is still mathematically 5 years older than him today too, that just sounded funny), and she has only made one movie/TV appearance in the last 5 years. I don't think she lives in Hollywood and I don't think she made a ton of money even when she was younger.

Tom Cruise, on the other hand, probably bought that slightly-used hyperbaric chamber from the Michael Jackson estate sale. Cruise is gonna look young forever, even if he spends half his fortune doing so.
Gotta stay young and in shape just in case Xenu breaks out of his galactic prison.

Advertisement
I just noodled around the Noles board for the 1st time ever. In fact I’ve never been on any other teams board. I’m convinced that we are the funniest, most real, self aware, football knowledgeable motherfukers of any of these message boards. Of course we have our green and orange goggles on from time to time…we have the slurp squad and the the mope crew. But every fan base does.

Just perusing their site and some different threads, those jokers are corny as ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back