Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Not to sidetrack this, but has to be said….that’s Kelly McGillis???

Yeah, I believe that she's had some serious health issues too. And she's about to turn 65.

"McGillis is also still focused on self-care, as she noted in the interview that around five years ago she found out she has alpha one antitrypsin disorder, a genetic condition that “may result in serious lung disease in adults and/or liver disease at any age.”

Advertisement
Yeah, I believe that she's had some serious health issues too.
JFC Getting old sucks. You can eat healthy and take care of yourself best you can. But sometimes your genes and health/medical issues can really do a number on you. At that rate, I’m gonna look like Albert Finney in Scrooge when I get older.

She looks like an old ******* which she now is
classified top gun GIF

JFC Getting old sucks. You can eat healthy and take care of yourself best you can. But sometimes your genes and health/medical issues can really do a number on you. At that rate, I’m gonna look like Albert Finney in Scrooge when I get older.

I love ya, man, stay strong. You look **** good.

But, yeah, I think it is funny that people think movie stars will look good forever. ****, she was 5 years older than Tom Cruise when they made the movie (and, yes, I realize she is still mathematically 5 years older than him today too, that just sounded funny), and she has only made one movie/TV appearance in the last 5 years. I don't think she lives in Hollywood and I don't think she made a ton of money even when she was younger.

Tom Cruise, on the other hand, probably bought that slightly-used hyperbaric chamber from the Michael Jackson estate sale. Cruise is gonna look young forever, even if he spends half his fortune doing so.

Advertisement

But, yeah, I think it is funny that people think movie stars will look good forever. ****, she was 5 years older than Tom Cruise when they made the movie (and, yes, I realize she is still mathematically 5 years older than him today too, that just sounded funny), and she has only made one movie/TV appearance in the last 5 years. I don't think she lives in Hollywood and I don't think she made a ton of money even when she was younger.

Tom Cruise, on the other hand, probably bought that slightly-used hyperbaric chamber from the Michael Jackson estate sale. Cruise is gonna look young forever, even if he spends half his fortune doing so.
True story. A good friend’s brother was one of Tom Cruise’s private chefs. Used to travel the world with him, one month on one month off. He opened a steakhouse in the last year or so. We would go to their house a taste testers for the restaurant, the first rounds of which were which source, finishing, feeding, cut of wagyu do you like best, plus sides. It did not suck.

Thanks brother. You are aces no matter what they say about you on these boards. Im actually very happy with how my body has bounced back from the chemo in such short time. I feel like I can get into a bar fight with a Nole Fan right now and break his soul.

Yeah I remember she was older at the time. Top Gun didnt really launch her career to A list level. Some of these Hollywood actors look crazy good for their age with all of the surgery and tricks of the trade. Looks like Kelly went au'naturale. Cant wait for Maverick to drop.

Advertisement
Their football program is about to resemble the pre-Bowden Era. They should just go ahead and rename their stadium Duke-Campbell Stadium.
They don’t have the money or staff to compete in the current era. 8-13 Mike isn’t gonna do it. They don’t just need a new coach, they need a whole new direction. Also, for those of them saying Deion is the answer, be careful what you wish for. Deion has multiple business and tv obligations. While that sounds great, more $$$, he can’t balance all of that and be a full time P5 HC at the same time. He hasn’t needed to put in the time at JS that he will need to in the P5. It’s a 24/7 365 day a year job. Don’t know if he would want that.

Beyond that, who wants to go to a broke program with little hope of future investments? Last year’s coaching cycle was the biggest in decades, and all the new hires are going to stay in place for a few years at least. Even Malzahn at UCF wouldn’t consider it, as UCF is currently on a better medium to long term tract than FSU. They’ll need way more $$$ and some luck to come back from the abyss.

She had a rough go in the 90s after killing it in the 80s. Substance abuse issues, etc. Lives in Pennsylvania now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back