Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

003F448E-1993-48B4-815B-68E6B639A9B4.jpeg

This is about the payment for good grades for student athletes. Either fsu doesn't have the money or the grades to give the money or both.

Advertisement
View attachment 181290
This is about the payment for good grades for student athletes. Either fsu doesn't have the money or the grades to give the money or both.

So here is an interesting question...

If Miami pays football players for getting good grades, and all our football players get good grades, will the NCAA attack it as being a payout to the entire team, like they are doing over the gym NIL deal with Miami's full football roster?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So to open the spring game, they have Forest Conoly (announcer, former F$U OL) talking about how F$U should have beaten ND and UiF last year...

What a fvckin' joke. Best 5-7 team EVER...
I caught that too lmao. Every close game they should've won per that 🤡. No buddy boy you are what your record says you are like coach Parcells used to say. Nothing but lame excuses up north. I can't wait to dust those fools at Hard Rock.

Advertisement
First pass by Travis looks like an alley oop play in basketball. Incomplete.

Fourth pass, badly thrown, incomplete.

Fifth pass, incomplete. Punt.

First pass by Rodemaker should have been ruled out-of-bounds, but F$U has a friendly ref crew.

Second pass, badly thrown, incomplete.

Third pass, incomplete. Attempted FG, blocked.

Advertisement
Second Travis drive - sack, punt.

First Duffy drive - all runs, including an unsuccesful QB scramble, punt.

The F$U Glitter Girls are back. Though they might be boys. Who knows, it's F$U...

Third Travis drive - desperation shovel pass, no gain. Punt.

Second Rodemaker drive - almost all runs, poorly thrown short pass into the end zone, incomplete. Sack. FG is good.

Fourth Travis drive - poorly thrown ball on 3rd down, incomplete, punt.

Second Duffy drive - short completion on a bubble screen. Incomplete on third down. Punt.

Third Rodemaker drive - short completion to the flat. Long pass badly overthrown, incomplete. Sack. Punt.

Fifth Travis drive - all runs, first TD.

Fourth Rodemaker drive - BADLY overthrown deep ball, incomplete.

Sixth Travis drive - badly underthrown deep pass, dropped. Bailed out by a bogus PI call. Man, these refs love F$U. Bubble screen goes longer than it should have because nobody tackles. Flushed from pocket, runs out of bounds. Short completion to the flat. Running back scores a TD on a run.

Third Duffy drive - long pass thrown to nobody in particular, out of bounds. Overthrown ball in the flat, incomplete. Punt.

Fifth Rodemaker drive - short pass in the lat (2 yards?). Long pass, incomplete. Pass to the end zone, badly overthrown. Third TD on a run by a running back. End of second quarter.

Fourth Rodemaker drive - BADLY overthrown deep ball, incomplete.

Sixth Travis drive - badly underthrown deep pass, dropped. Bailed out by a bogus PI call. Man, these refs love F$U. Bubble screen goes longer than it should have because nobody tackles. Flushed from pocket, runs out of bounds. Short completion to the flat. Running back scores a TD on a run.

Third Duffy drive - long pass thrown to nobody in particular, out of bounds. Overthrown ball in the flat, incomplete. Punt.

Fifth Rodemaker drive - short pass in the lat (2 yards?). Long pass, incomplete. Pass to the end zone, badly overthrown. Third TD on a run by a running back. End of second quarter.
Is Duffy really that bad?

Garbage time (coaches are F$U alums)

Rodemaker badly overthrows a screen pass.

Duffy throws a jump ball that is intercepted.

Gino English throws a short pass for a completion.

Duffy sacked.

Norvell mercifully ends the ****eshow. Seriously, I think that F$U's 2022 spring game might have been worse than their 2021 spring game. I know they may not have shown EVERY play, but I have summarize EVERY passing play that was shown (I skipped over the running plays, which were there only "successful" plays all day long).

F$U's best-looking QB was Gino English.

Literally no downfield passes completed (at least what was shown). All completions were 5 yards or shorter (in the air), with the occasional YAC.

NOT A JOKE.

Advertisement
Back