Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I am with you, that was my son and I's first fsu game to go to, on the way back my son was so mad, I mean to the point of tears, we are planning on going to the Rock this year for the game and I hope he wont have tears of madness but tears of joy after we curb stomp them.
I hope they enjoyed that horse **** game because it won’t be happening again for a long time.

Advertisement

1647653479557.gif

1647653504551.gif

1647653954592.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
i'm still not convinced Napier is gonna make UF competitive in the SEC East but at least UF is willing to spend the resources..

FSU fans can't feel anything but doom and gloom.. most of their fans are expecting 6-8 wins and are happy/ecstatic with Norvell.. that's in his 3rd season in the ACC Atlantic.. for FSU??? that program has lowered expectations so much it's hard to believe..
Agree. Napier has a higher chance of being al golden than he does of building a team to take down UGA

Will they? They’ll have five losses already by the time our game rolls around. I imagine that overconfidence we see now will be correcting itself as the season continues
You might be underestimating the delusion level of FSU fans. I can picture them saying, Sure we just lost to GT, but we own Miami, we'll be playing our backups in the second half."

You might be underestimating the delusion level of FSU fans. I can picture them saying, Sure we just lost to GT, but we own Miami, we'll be playing our backups in the second half."
1647713546120.jpeg

This is basically the reaction of everyone when that wooden steam train of a clown circus pulls up to Hard Rock with a bevy of losses in tow.

Advertisement
Back