Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Agree. Napier has a higher chance of being al golden than he does of building a team to take down UGA

No offense, but are you kidding me?

Al Golden is Memphis Mike’s ceiling, he hopes he can do as well as Al Golden. And I’m a golden basher.

Shlt, if we’re being honest, Manny Diaz might be a reach coaching record for him right now. That might even be his ceiling.

That’d be helpful wouldn’t it? Ruben Bain
Ruben “HURRICANE” Bain?
1647808716694.gif

Advertisement
No offense, but are you kidding me?

Al Golden is Memphis Mike’s ceiling, he hopes he can do as well as Al Golden. And I’m a golden basher.

Shlt, if we’re being honest, Manny Diaz might be a reach coaching record for him right now. That might even be his ceiling.
I totally agree with you. I was referring to Napier, who in all likelihood will have an al godenesque tenure. Norvell can’t sniff Golden’s jock. We have never seen the lows the jokes are going through

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd grab him and give him an NIL deal just to stick it to the Noles and show any other potential FSU recruit that Miami is the move lol But I'm also super petty so that's just me
I mean we're barely going head 2 head for recruits with them right now. They might land outside the top 50 this cycle. Every recruiting event has NR - 3* and a couple low 4* here and there. UF is the only Florida school we're really recruiting against for multiple kids.

Advertisement
Back