Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Idk but she has so many titles that I believe she may be employed by prestige worldwide….wide…..wide….wide…..
It goes back to this where she started it.
1648302742137.png

To which she responded:
1648302803690.png

At which point, @TrumpyCane dropped his chickensack on her forehead.

Advertisement
See, now here is a person who thinks outside the box! I am VERY happy with Prison Mike getting some extra time to be particularly mediocre at his job.
I see where you're at with this one, but still no. As much as I want that loser to coach the Florida Clown College football team for as long as possible, I can't quite bring myself to be glad they beat us. Just can't do it. And maybe I'm overly judgemental, but I think that makes me a superior Cane.

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 11.27.46 AM.png

Hey guys, I know you're thinking, "holy sh*t, they lost a guy to GT. AND it was a lateral move. That's fricken horrible, how do they live with themselves?" But don't worry, it turns out he just left because he likes Atlanta and stuff. It's not that he thinks GT is better for his career than fsu or anything like that.

Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 11.26.58 AM.png

Advertisement
I was talking to a nole friend about the fact that every OL transfer immediately comes in and starts for them. They just got a guy from Wisconsin two months ago and he is already starting at guard. Does that mean as soon as he stepped foot on campus he was better than 90% of their OL? How good is the SC program if guys who have been in it two years plus are being passed by 2nd teamsters from middle of the road programs? It seemed as though he didn’t realize it and thinks coach Atkins is going to make them top 10 for OL. From the report of their scrimmage yesterday it sounded like the DL was beating up the OL.

I was talking to a nole friend about the fact that every OL transfer immediately comes in and starts for them. They just got a guy from Wisconsin two months ago and he is already starting at guard. Does that mean as soon as he stepped foot on campus he was better than 90% of their OL? How good is the SC program if guys who have been in it two years plus are being passed by 2nd teamsters from middle of the road programs? It seemed as though he didn’t realize it and thinks coach Atkins is going to make them top 10 for OL. From the report of their scrimmage yesterday it sounded like the DL was beating up the OL.

I dunno - doesn’t every DL we bring in seem to start as well?

So now I can’t post here anymore even though we brought in two guys who will probably start?

@No_Fly_Zone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back