Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 180681
Somehow not a sarcastic post.
7E4598A4-122B-4690-9D61-BD690E8AA113.png

Ouch. Well, with that acceptance rate, scores and ranking, I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that a Forefeit State alum does not possess basic reading comprehension. (this took me three minutes to find, most of that was spent scrolling past both Florida and Miami to finally find them on the Forbes list.)

View attachment 180691
Ouch. Well, with that acceptance rate, scores and ranking, I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that a Forefeit State alum does not possess basic reading comprehension. (this took me three minutes to find, most of that was spent scrolling past both Florida and Miami to finally find them on the Forbes list.)
Florida 25th Miami is 87th, what the **** happened in the last decade? I know they haven't been spending money on athletics.

Advertisement
View attachment 180691
How the **** are they in the top 100?

Advertisement
How the **** are they in the top 100?

1. Booming Florida population
2. Delusional Florida population that mistakenly thinks that F$U is the second-best public school in Florida

Increasing number of applicants equals "increased selectivity index".

Separately, Miami needs to re-downsize the undergrad numbers to late 80s/1990s numbers. Tad Foote had a good idea in the early 80s.

Advertisement
Back