Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

22A3BB94-FB7C-4E9D-8325-1C5CAE3AD95B.gif

Advertisement
Someone help me out here.

What "step forward" does Tyler Van Dyke have to take, when HIS LAST SIX GAMES each Each EACH involved him throwing for over 300 yards and 3 TDs in EACH MOTHERFVCKING GAME.

So allow me to summarize, since this F$U dope either (a) doesn't know that TVD did not start all 12 games and/or (b) thinks that TVD played the same way in all other games as he played against F$U.

Let's break this down. The first three games TVD started were a 69-0 romp where he barely had to throw, followed by a 2-point loss (missed FG as time expired) and a 3-point loss (INT on the "coulda been game-winning" drive). TVD then proceeded to string together 6 unbelievable games of 300 yards/3 TDs, going 5-1, with the "worst" performance of the bunch being a 129.2 Passer Rating game in a 3-point loss to F$U in which our defense collapsed at the end.

Sooooo...yeah, I'd be fine with TVD actually NOT "taking a step forward". I'd be fine with TVD being the exact same QB that he was in our final 6 games. That would give us a 10-2 record with a pair of 3-point losses to blame on our defense.

Yeah, I'd be OK with that.

"Tyler Van Dyke NEEDS to take a step forward." Who in the **** is that incel who is saying that?
They're in full blown denial. Those two jokers could walk in on dudes running a train on their girls and they'll think it's just a friendly game of Twister. Any sane, objective pair of eyes can see TVD is considerably better than Travis as a qb.

More of a "want" than a "need"?

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it. But if we only need 300/3 per game to win 5 out of 6 games, then I'm OK.

What is next? "Pat Mahomes NEEDS to take a step forward this year. I can't just pencil in a step forward, I need to see it."
I honestly want video game numbers.

Advertisement
Really? Did Travis "beat" TVD head up last year?

TVD:
View attachment 179643
View attachment 179645

Travis:
View attachment 179644
View attachment 179646

Good for Jordan Travis, running for his life against UM. Other than that...nope.

83 of those Jordan Travis passing yards came on 2 passes in the final drive when Miami's defense collapsed. Same with 1 of those rushing TDs.

I'm not arguing Travis played better. I'm saying the one and only thing they could possibly say is Travis is 1-0 vs TVD as a starter.

I'm not arguing Travis played better. I'm saying the one and only thing they could possibly say is Travis is 1-0 vs TVD as a starter.

OK, fair enough. I'm just pointing out that our defense gave up 2 horrible pass plays in the last 2 minutes of the game, so maybe I'm not seeing this as a true TVD vs. Travis comparison, as much as those dopes on the internet show did.

Advertisement
Really? Did Travis "beat" TVD head up last year?

TVD:
View attachment 179643
View attachment 179645

Travis:
View attachment 179644
View attachment 179646

Good for Jordan Travis, running for his life against UM. Other than that...nope.

83 of those Jordan Travis passing yards came on 2 passes in the final drive when Miami's defense collapsed. Same with 1 of those rushing TDs.

Yeah we struggled first half but I'd hardly say the loss is on TVD. Defense **** the bed. He definitely outplayed Jordan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That FSU loss was a gift (we got rid of Manny and got Mario) and a curse (We have to hear FSU fans spew retarded crap all summer like this "Travis is better than TVD" nonsense). Nov 5th cannot get here soon enough. We have some serious get back to attend to on that day.
But look at the sense of overconfidence they'l have going into the game. I can't wait. Their fans will be crushed.

Manny “dee no” Diaz
Making scrub qb’s look look elite since 2016.
That's what happens when u recruit no elite DT and DEs and slow linebackers. Once his talent left he was done. It was a basic obvious scheme with the same blitzes. I knew we would get worse and worse throughout the years. Phillips bailed his *** out the previous year but UNC still gashed us.

Advertisement
Back