Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Jarvis Evangelista
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

I've read on the twitter that they have plaers "holding out" of spring practise because of lack of NIL deals

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel free to copy and post laughable tidbits, irrational musings, pipe dream predictions, and overall illiterate banter from our rape apologist rivals from up North.

A few tears were certainly shed over the weekend:

1. James Cook showed up to the Rivals 5 star challenge wearing a University of Georgia sweatshirt. Most likely is it a typical Cuck-type troll but it sure has brought a few misty tears to the Nole boards as Cook said the Bulldogs are a real player for his services

2. Warchant claiming/praying that Scaife is a soft Miami commitment after his dominate performance the the Rivals 5 star challenge and that his dream school is FSU...he is really hoping for an offer...and if they do he will certainly flip to FSU. So many tear worthy moments in the Scaife/Warchant fake news post

I know there are numerous undercover Nole superfans (Blackvern, etc) on here so this thread may offend some of the lesser men who frequent CIS...don't care. Let us real Cane fans guzzle as many glasses of Nole tears as possible.

Epilogue:

Cook went to UGA.

Scaife is a Cane.

Blackvern still a Nole superfan.

Fin.

FSU already has trouble funding new toilets. Now they have to worry about more toilets? Except this time, it uses social media. Tough times in trailerhasse.
Toilets? You think they're in the market for f*cking toilets? They're trying to scrape together enough money to get a few hollowed-out logs to use as **** troughs. I've added a picture so you guys can see what I mean. Well, except for the running water, they don't have enough cash for that.

istockphoto-637893510-1024x1024.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t make this **** up. Rumors going around that Brownlee is holding out of spring because he hasn’t gotten a NIL Deal yet.

Didn’t read the posts 3 pages back but still stands.

FSU is trash

Advertisement
Back