Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Why are so many people desperate to find a way to rationalize "this can't possibly be true".

We've seen PLENTY of things from F$U coaches and recruiters that was absolutely true, from the misuse of Martin Luther King to "singing Barbara Ann" to a recruit to driving up in a slingshot during a recruiting event.

And even if it wasn't true, who cares? We have the picture. Enjoy the F$U dumpster fire and quit trying to work so hard to claim that the picture is a Photoshop or something.

Last time I checked, this was "Nole Tears", not "Nole Rationalizations and Excuses and Benefits Of The Doubt".

Advertisement
I think this was also in another thread where I said my guy on the left has a look on his face like he was just captured by Isis.

View attachment 179266
lmfao-lmao.gif

In a bold move to raise money for the flailing FSU football program, AD Bubba "E.D." Shortrod has announced " We are installing state of the art pay toilets in the locker room. The Seminole $hittery will be the perfect place to drop in for spear jerking, crab eating , or just dumping a few pounds" Coach BlowGel even thinks "it will be a great place for the team to bond" You can be sure recruits will be falling on there a$$es to get a whiff of the new Taj Mahal of Toiletry.

Jarvis Brownlee (from carol city) hasn’t been at the Noles spring practices. Seems he is upset that FSU doesnt have any NIL Deals.

Hope we are going use NIL to hammer Poverty State in recruiting.View attachment 179240
But I thought they had the pizza party deal??? And the one where all their fans were going to sign up for the monthly donation subscription?? Those fall through?? Lmao

Advertisement
We need to start a go-fund-me for my distraught brethren in that picture - so he can get some PTSD therapy.

Seriously, that is the saddest most forlorn look I’ve ever seen on a human being.

That young man’s soul was taken from him that day. Have pity.

Why are so many people desperate to find a way to rationalize "this can't possibly be true".

We've seen PLENTY of things from F$U coaches and recruiters that was absolutely true, from the misuse of Martin Luther King to "singing Barbara Ann" to a recruit to driving up in a slingshot during a recruiting event.

And even if it wasn't true, who cares? We have the picture. Enjoy the F$U dumpster fire and quit trying to work so hard to claim that the picture is a Photoshop or something.

Last time I checked, this was "Nole Tears", not "Nole Rationalizations and Excuses and Benefits Of The Doubt".
And that Barbara Ann kid decommitted and signed elsewhere.

Advertisement
We need to start a go-fund-me for my distraught brethren in that picture - so he can get some PTSD therapy.

Seriously, that is the saddest most forlorn look I’ve ever seen on a human being.

That young man’s soul was taken from him that day. Have pity.
“They….they lied to me. Coaches said they set me up to visit a real d-1 school.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
So dude is frustrated, off-campus as practice was about to start, and this guy is unsure if that impacts his standing with the team? Like he can skip spring ball, come back in fall and all is good? If that is true Mike is already losing them...

So if he comes back to play once he gets some NIL money, would that be considered "pay-for-play"?

Advertisement
Back