Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
The Simpsons Burn Bridge GIF

That FSU loss was a gift (we got rid of Manny and got Mario) and a curse (We have to hear FSU fans spew retarded crap all summer like this "Travis is better than TVD" nonsense). Nov 5th cannot get here soon enough. We have some serious get back to attend to on that day.
11/5/2022 gonna be a baptism for those Tally fools

Advertisement
Does the fsu game feel like a loss? I look back fondly on the fsu game. No negative connotation with the UM fsu game this past year.
Come on now. Yes it was a loss. Felt like a loss, hurt like a loss and was ****ed like a loss. It was F’ng fsu…the lowest cesspool of a program. And yeah, Lisp Diaz would’ve been fired anyway…

Come on now. Yes it was a loss. Felt like a loss, hurt like a loss and was ****ed like a loss. It was F’ng fsu…the lowest cesspool of a program. And yeah, Lisp Diaz would’ve been fired anyway…
I think a lot of UM fans use the “it got Manny fired” line as a coping mechanism. Beating a really bad FSU team wasn’t saving his job. The loss sucked. No silver lining. That FSU team was garbage and we came out slow and once we finally got control of the game, our defense failed at the end. It is what it is.

That FSU loss was a gift (we got rid of Manny and got Mario) and a curse (We have to hear FSU fans spew retarded crap all summer like this "Travis is better than TVD" nonsense). Nov 5th cannot get here soon enough. We have some serious get back to attend to on that day.

Mario will take that game personally and the Gators too when we play them again…

Advertisement
I think a lot of UM fans use the “it got Manny fired” line as a coping mechanism. Beating a really bad FSU team wasn’t saving his job. The loss sucked. No silver lining. That FSU team was garbage and we came out slow and once we finally got control of the game, our defense failed at the end. It is what it is.

I felt more confident changes would be made after that game. Had he won the game and finished the season out going 8-4 he may have bought another year.

"Tyler Van Dyke NEEDS to take a step forward." Who in the **** is that incel who is saying that?
incel
/ˈinˌsel/

noun

1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Does the fsu game feel like a loss? I look back fondly on the fsu game. No negative connotation with the UM fsu game this past year.
I agree with you but I went to that game and the walk back to the tailgate was brutal. Those ****’s acted as if they won a super bowl. Deep down, to your point, I was numb and knew that was the nail in the coffin.

Advertisement

Agreed. I'm tired of UM fans continuing to "thank" F$U for beating Manny, when we were already in contact with Mario in September.

Take a look at the firing of of Beta Blake and the hiring of Dan Radakovich. Take a look at everything that Mario has done and everyone that Mario has hired in the past 3 months. Compare what Manny would have done with money, considering that he did NOT spend money that was offered to him earlier. Consider how rapidly every element of UM Athletics has moved, including the hiring of brand new staff positions and new construction around Hecht. This was going to happen, regardless of the outcome of one game.

And if some people still think that one bad 2-minute defensive stand was the difference between hiring Mario and keeping Manny aboard for more mediocrity, then I don't know how to help them.

I agree with you but I went to that game and the walk back to the tailgate was brutal. Those ****’s acted as if they won a super bowl. Deep down, to your point, I was numb and knew that was the nail in the coffin.
I am with you, that was my son and I's first fsu game to go to, on the way back my son was so mad, I mean to the point of tears, we are planning on going to the Rock this year for the game and I hope he wont have tears of madness but tears of joy after we curb stomp them.

Advertisement
it sucked to lose but make no mistake about it, losing one out of four or two out of five doesn't change the fact that they are a trash program.

Advertisement
Back