Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They didn't even make the NIT

The Doak urinals made the ****...

1647290880482.png

Florida State has potentially commissioned some concept art of their urinal redesign. One thought is to combine personal showers with the refurbishment.

1647301372916.jpeg

Another is to feature ancillary bathrooms in the team meeting room:

1647301456890.jpeg

Some thought is being given to additional comforts, which would allow FSU to better compete for recruits with Georgia and Alabama:

1647301556588.jpeg

Of course any refurbishment will come with the latest, ecologically friendly accruements. This green technology will potentially feature quite prominently:

1647301941596.jpeg

Advertisement
Florida State has potentially commissioned some concept art of their urinal redesign. One thought is to combine personal showers with the refurbishment.

View attachment 179606

Another is to feature ancillary bathrooms in the team meeting room:

View attachment 179607

Some thought is being given to additional comforts, which would allow FSU to better compete for recruits with Georgia and Alabama:

View attachment 179609

Of course any refurbishment will come with the latest, ecologically friendly accruements. This green technology will potentially feature quite prominently:

View attachment 179614

What I find most impressive about this concept art is that the final photo is of their toilet paper rolls, not the hand towel rolls...

Advertisement
Sometimes you can just look at a dude and tell you don't want their opinion. The closest the dude on the left has ever gotten to sports is either a *** athlete or playing the recorder in 6th grade.
I would have loved to have heard what he said about Armstrong. Is dude all world? No. but the "hmmmm" implied he was about to say Travis is better than him as well.

In 2020 in rotational duty, Armstrong completed 59% of his passes for 2,100 yards and 18/11 TD/INT ratio, 552 rushing yards.

Travis by comparison 2020 55% completion for 1,056 yards 6/6 TD/INT ratio 559 rushing yards.

Ok argument could be made they both were not great in limited time and similar stat wise both "needed to take that step forward" as this dweeb puts it so lets see who did take that step via blind stat test

QB A: 65% completion rate 4,500 yards 31 TD/10INT, 251 rushing yards 9 rushing TDS (11 games)

QB B: 62% completion rate, 1,539 yards 15TD/6INT 530 rushing yards 7 rushing TDS (10 games)

Bonus stat:

QB C: 62% completion rate, 2,931 yards 25TD/6INT 52 rushing yards, 1TD (9games)

Advertisement
I would have loved to have heard what he said about Armstrong. Is dude all world? No. but the "hmmmm" implied he was about to say Travis is better than him as well.

In 2020 in rotational duty, Armstrong completed 59% of his passes for 2,100 yards and 18/11 TD/INT ratio, 552 rushing yards.

Travis by comparison 2020 55% completion for 1,056 yards 6/6 TD/INT ratio 559 rushing yards.

Ok argument could be made they both were not great in limited time and similar stat wise both "needed to take that step forward" as this dweeb puts it so lets see who did take that step via blind stat test

QB A: 65% completion rate 4,500 yards 31 TD/10INT, 251 rushing yards 9 rushing TDS (11 games)

QB B: 62% completion rate, 1,539 yards 15TD/6INT 530 rushing yards 7 rushing TDS (10 games)

Bonus stat:

QB C: 62% completion rate, 2,931 yards 25TD/6INT 52 rushing yards, 1TD (9games)
I'll take C

I've read on the twitter that they have plaers "holding out" of spring practise because of lack of NIL deals
Yall dont remember Dontae Lucas last year complaining about this.

Is one thing i know about s.fla kids...if they aint getting what they see their other boys getting they gonna complain about it. lol

I mean boys cant even get a pizza deal and we have walk ons to 3rd string atleast pocketing $500 and getting steaks from local butchers.

Someone help me out here.

What "step forward" does Tyler Van Dyke have to take, when HIS LAST SIX GAMES each Each EACH involved him throwing for over 300 yards and 3 TDs in EACH MOTHERFVCKING GAME.

So allow me to summarize, since this F$U dope either (a) doesn't know that TVD did not start all 12 games and/or (b) thinks that TVD played the same way in all other games as he played against F$U.

Let's break this down. The first three games TVD started were a 69-0 romp where he barely had to throw, followed by a 2-point loss (missed FG as time expired) and a 3-point loss (INT on the "coulda been game-winning" drive). TVD then proceeded to string together 6 unbelievable games of 300 yards/3 TDs, going 5-1, with the "worst" performance of the bunch being a 129.2 Passer Rating game in a 3-point loss to F$U in which our defense collapsed at the end.

Sooooo...yeah, I'd be fine with TVD actually NOT "taking a step forward". I'd be fine with TVD being the exact same QB that he was in our final 6 games. That would give us a 10-2 record with a pair of 3-point losses to blame on our defense.

Yeah, I'd be OK with that.

"Tyler Van Dyke NEEDS to take a step forward." Who in the **** is that incel who is saying that?

Last edited:
Advertisement

What "step forward" does Tyler Van Dyke have to take, when HIS LAST SIX GAMES each Each EACH involved him throwing for over 300 yards and 3 TDs in EACH MOTHERFVCKING GAME.

So allow me to summarize, since this F$U dope either (a) doesn't know that TVD did not start all 12 games and/or (b) thinks that TVD played the same way in all other games as he played against F$U.

Let's break this down. The first three games TVD started were a 69-0 romp where he barely had to throw, followed by a 2-point loss (missed FG as time expired) and a 3-point loss (INT on the "coulda been game-winning" drive). TVD then proceeded to string together 6 unbelievable games of 300 yards/3 TDs, going 5-1, with the "worst" performance of the bunch being a 129.2 QB Rating game in a 3-point loss to F$U in which our defense collapsed at the end.

Sooooo...yeah, I'd be fine with TVD actually NOT "taking a step forward". I'd be fine with TVD being the exact same QB that he was in our final 6 games. That would give us a 10-2 record with a pair of 3-point losses to blame on our defense.

"Tyler Van Dyke NEEDS to take a step forward." Who in the **** is that incel who is saying that?
400 yards a game and 4tds?

Let's break this down. The first three games TVD started were a 69-0 romp where he barely had to throw, followed by a 2-point loss (missed FG as time expired) and a 3-point loss (INT on the "coulda been game-winning" drive). TVD then proceeded to string together 6 unbelievable games of 300 yards/3 TDs, going 5-1, with the "worst" performance of the bunch being a 129.2 QB Rating game in a 3-point loss to F$U in which our defense collapsed at the end.

The only argument they have is travis beat TVD head up last year. And they can have that, as we are now in a MUCH better place because of it

400 yards a game and 4tds?

More of a "want" than a "need"?

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it. But if we only need 300/3 per game to win 5 out of 6 games, then I'm OK.

What is next? "Pat Mahomes NEEDS to take a step forward this year. I can't just pencil in a step forward, I need to see it."

The only argument they have is travis beat TVD head up last year. And they can have that, as we are now in a MUCH better place because of it

Really? Did Travis "beat" TVD head up last year?

TVD:
1647368975360.png

1647369004518.png

Travis:
1647368983402.png

1647369116223.png

Good for Jordan Travis, running for his life against UM. Other than that...nope.

83 of those Jordan Travis passing yards came on 2 passes in the final drive when Miami's defense collapsed. Same with 1 of those rushing TDs.

Advertisement
Back